Do you find yourself thinking more about your past, present or future?

Past, present, future. Which one do you find yourself thinking the most about?

For me it's definitely the future. I very rarely think about my past these days.

• Past
  • Present
  • Future

Most Helpful Guy

• The future. Right now it's wore I'm more worried about, cause I know nothing of where I'm gonna be in 2 years. In a year and 1 month I graduate, and from there I know nothing. Am I going to be back in Spain :( ? Or am I gonna find a job and stay here in the US :) ?
    I'm very concerned about that, I try not to think about it, but I can't.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• Past: I reflect on the past through my days, "oh i remember when i did this.. how embarrassing." It's good to reflect the good, bad and ugly as it helps you see progress.

Present: Most of my brain is spent in the 2-3 days range.

Future: goals goals goals... always gotta have a plan. (women are great in this area).

• A small bit about the past - Mostly about the present - think slightly more about the future than the past

• I used to worry about the future all the time, but really i just try to make the best out of the present now
    No need to think about something that might happen, i just try and make good decisions in the present, if i do good now, i won't have to worry about my future... hopefully lol

• Past and Future but mainly my future
    I'm not sure that's a good combo though since the I kinda overlook the present a little and will end up thinking about it later :/

• Nice question - had to overthink it for a few seconds.
    For me I think it's 50% present, 40% future, 10% past. Rough estimate :D

• I'm just living in the moment now

• I think i find myself holding on to the past so hard to let go

• My future... I keep wondering what will happen to me and how my life will pan out.

• I usually think in the past, and the present, but the past bothers me frequently pretty much a lot so that is quite the mystery here. :(.

• Future for sho.

• Present, what to do now... but it's also a bit future ish isn't it

• Future. But the problem is I lack self-motivation and tend to be pretty spontaneous when doing things. So I can say that I follow the present a lot more than the other two.

• Future have a long way to go

What Girls Said 9

• My past and what I did wrong is what I think of most. But sometimes I look to the future too, I like to plan things.

• Future at the moment, but a few months ago, it was the past. Break ups, you know.

• Future lately but that is because so much is going to happen this next school year.

• lately it's been more of the past... because i want it back
    the present sucks because i have to study
    i usually don't like thinking about the future past tomorrow

• Future, definitely.

• I think about my future most of the time. Sometimes I think about my past though

• Stuck in past, dreams of future.

• I'm always thinking forward

• Present. I'm always thinking things like, "What do I need to do today?"

I think and dream about my future sometimes, but it seems so far away.