- Religion (Christianity, Judism, Hindu, Islam, etc)31% (4)17% (2)24% (6)Vote
- What your parents teach you23% (3)17% (2)20% (5)Vote
- What the Government dictates8% (1)17% (2)12% (3)Vote
- By how your friends act0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- What the schools teach0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- There is no "right" or "wrong"38% (5)49% (6)44% (11)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Technically right and wrong do exist.
The fact that you can understand this sentence means that you understand the right way to write English . The fact that you see can that this sensence is grammatically incorrect means that you understand the wrong way to write English .
Thus, right and wrong exist.
Right and wrong is more tricky when it comes to morality. We think rape is wrong, but Animals do it a lot in the wild. We as a society want to become better than before we strive to be better and do better. In order to achieve this we needed rules and beliefs to help get everyone on the same page in order to work together and progress. Vikings raped and pillaged their way through countries, it was what was right for them their way to have more and do better than before. Other groups and cultures had different ways to progress that avoided raping and pillaging...
leaving us where we are today no inherit right and wrong but beliefs and rules that define what is right and wrong.1