Which gender do you think is nicer? It seems to me that females are nicer?

• Females are nicer on average.
  • Males are nicer on average.
  • It does not matter.

Most Helpful Girl

• Males are nicer. At least most of them are straight-forward. Some girls wil tell you "OMG, your new dress looks so cute!! 😍" and then they're gonna gossip about you looking huge in that dress etc.

What Girls Said 7

• I feel like since your a boy you think girls are nicer. Since I'm a girl I think boys are nicer. Girls can be mean especially to other girls. They make you believe what you want to hear but also some guys do that too. SO it really depends on the person and personality

• Hell naw! Females are the most evil creatures thaat ever existed... females are nicer to guys than they are with each other - that I gotta admit.
    Males are nice to both genders. And more thoughtful and helpful.

• it does not work like that... most females are nicer to males... and most males are nicer to females...

• You mean when we lie so the people's feeling don't get hurt.
    Then yeah, we're very nice.
    Thanks for the compliment.

• I mean it depends females can have that bitchy vibe to them and males can have that while douchebag persona

• it's hard to say who's nicer but I'd would say because I'm a girl and was cyber bullied by mostly girls I would say guys are nicer

• From my experience, females are. When guys are straightforward, some can be rude or disrespectful. Anyone can be nice though.

What Guys Said 17

• Hmm, I've more nicer girls than I have guys, but I live in a relatively nice neighborhood so, it could honestly go either way really.

• I think both genders are nice to one another.

But guys have a kind of 'bro code' and they don't stab each other in the back like I hear and see girls do.

So in my opinion guys are the kinder gender (in general). Of course this is a generalization.

• Female niceness is a false projection in order to make other people like them more. Like how they befriend a gay guy just because he's gay in order to show everyone they support gay marriage because they're so nice and open minded and anyone that doesn't agree is a bigot.

• Girls are nicer and meaner at the same time.

• I think it depends on what their parents were like and what their peers were like and how they learned to handle social scenarios.

• in my opinion I believe neither gender is nicer nor they are mean.
    it depends on what kind of person he/she is.
    anyone can be nice to selected people and mean to all or/and vice versa.
    depends on what kind of person the other one is. (too)

• Guys are - -

• *telling you a secret.

- Girls are way smarter than Guys -

and am pretty much agree with most of girls that "males are nicer on average"

• Females usually are but have more mood swings and can be snotty at times so you never know, guys are usually in the same mood all the time , but we do acti nicer to the opposite sex more often than the same so it really varies on this one

• I think both genders are capable of being nice. The problem with guys is that they are more prone to becoming belligerent, extremely competitive and just disrespectful. I don't know if girls find these qualities attractive, but sometimes I get the feeling that they do, which is pretty sad.

• Nah men.. females can just be as bad as the males

• I believe that guys are nicer than girls till around the age of 30 I think it flips and girls are nicer than guys.

• Both equally — guys are often portrayed as less nice but that's just a stereotype. Some females are definitely meaner but maybe physically less aggressive. Both can be extremely manipulative.

• There are nice people of both genders depends on who you talk to.

• Both sides are nicer stop judging lol!!!

• You can't generalise like that. The same person can be nice or nasty on different days.

• Females seems nicer, it's an act. They're naturally less confrontational and more passive aggressive. (Also less honest, a man is more likely to be honest a woman might be 'nice'.) I'm not sure either gender/sex is nicer on average.