Me and my ex have a problem read below for why. We need help please?

Me and my ex when he was my boyfriend made a promise to tell anyone about us dating untill we were both ready. We didn't want people to judge us because it would of come as a surprise to people because we only hang out secretly. Anyway in the end he told one of his friends we agreed that we could trust and I told one of mine. Later we broke up but we still didn't tell anyone we dated. Then the friend that my ex was my boyfriend told shouted it out and everyone heard. Then everyone kept on asking questions and that is what we didn't want to hsppen. Then the friend I told told everyone around her at college the next day that ****** on instagram was my ex and that we dated. Sadly all of the people there are on instagram and know who he is. I told my ex about it and he is mad just like I am. We are going though how to stop the rumours together. Now we know we can't trust anyone. One of my friends suggested going out with each other again and tell everyone so that the rumours settle down. Then once the rumours settle down we can break up or carry on dating whatever we like. I have no problem with that but I dont know if my ex will. What do I do?

Well now I found out that my ex now has a girlfriend and it appears to be my friend from my question before (see my profile) this makes things difficult because I can't do the plan that my friend suggested and I was hoping me and my ex could get back together. I am really confused and I don't know what to do.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You should try that.

• Well now I found out that my ex now has a girlfriend and it appears to be my friend from my question before (see my profile) this makes things difficult because I can't do the plan that my friend suggested and I was hoping me and my ex could get back together. I am really confused and I don't know what to do.