Who was your worst baby sitter?

What did they do to be remembered as the worst?

Most Helpful Girl

• Her name was Nicolette and I had to just sit on a chair for hours till my parents came home and I couldn't leave the chair.
    She also made the worst food ever. She was a vegan and believed everything was bad for you so we had to drink things like soya milk.

What Girls Said 15

• I never really had a bad babysitter, I was mostly watched by family members. Though, I did go to this one ladies house who baby sat for many kids and it wasn't that it was bad per say, I just thought the way she did things was a little weird. Like, I thought allowing all the kids to watch Billy Madison starring Adam Sandler, was a bad idea. Especially, since they said the F word in there and then one of 2yrs she baby sat for repeated that word. I imagine those parents were very happy to learn of the new word their child was taught lol. Other then that though, I had no bad baby sitters.

• I haven't had any bad babysitters that I remember. And my parents started letting me stay home alone when I was 9.

• My aunt was I guess, I only really had three baby sitter my aunt, older sister and grandma.

I only said my aunt is the worst because she wouldn't let us play sometimes
    So she wasn't really a bad baby sitter
    I'm just spoiled

• There was this one lady who babysat us who would yell and swear at us in polish but none of us knew what she was saying.
    She got fired cuz she let my sister run in the street lol

• I've experienced that too, not as a sat-baby, though. The first part, I mean. Polish women and their fiery tempers, LOL.

• @Evenlift it was so funny omg. My siblings and I hated her so much. When ever she came over, we gave her such a hard time haha.

• Haha. Kids, like animals, can sense weakness. Haha.

• My sister and I were always watched by family when my parents needed a sitter. But when we were really little they usually worked opposite shifts so one of them could take care of us. Once we were in school, I think they both had typical work schedules, so we didn't need sitters much anymore. We were mature enough at that time to stay by ourselves.

• My cousin. It's not that she treated me badly or anything, she just... didn't do anything. She never wanted to play. All she wanted to do was go outside and tan. She wasn't a good babysitter in the sense that she really didn't babysit. She didn't keep an eye on me and sometimes fell asleep while tanning. :/

• My neighbor was. He would bully me around and make fun of fun but when my parents were around, he acted like the prefect babysitter. Two faced!

• The one who sat and watched TV, brought her boyfriend into the house and smoked cigarettes the whole time (no one in my house smokes). Suffice to say, she didn't last long.

• I've never had a baby sitter.

• my brother cuz when i was a toddler he used me as a decoy to hit on girls and sometimes he'd make out with girls when i was in the movie.

• Well, I didn't like it because it was always loud, honestly.

I've always really liked the quiet.

Plus, she made us sleep in jeans and shoes on the floor with the lights on. No fucking wonder I have sleeping problems now. WHO SLEEPS WITH JEANS ON D8

• I've never had a babysitter! When my parents had to go out, my Naani (maternal grandmother) or my Sister use to take care of us

• OK, who was the worst person to take care of you? They were effectively your baby sitters; older relatives and big sister often are.

• Well, I remember now... My paternal grandmother and my aunts from dad's side were really worst, lol. They didn't know how to look after kids, and never understood us. (not me, not my siblings xD)

• When I was 18 mths my babysitter dropped me on my head... I still have a dent lol

• Just sit there on their phone and not play with me

• I don't remember having a babysitter.

What Guys Said 5

• Probably my Grandpa on my dad's side when my parents went on vacation. He didn't speak much English and was extremely senile, it was more like us taking care of him than the other way around.

• My dad. I got lot of belt in the ass growing up.

• the christian god.

• didn't babysitted :p

• Maybe you were... Just joking... Hehe...