Does anyone else have problems with the lag in typing on GaG?

My typing on GaG laggs awfully. The site often misses letters that I type in and I am forever re-typing words. I think it is the advertisements. The site laggs terribly. I have a fast Internet connection and it is only this site on which I see these problems.

Does anyone have any insighs or solutions?
Does anyone else have problems with the lag?
Is there a way to block the ads that get in the way of the text? Do you think this is what is causing the lag?

Most Helpful Guy

• On which text entry points do you experience this problem?
    Meaning; while you are typing an opinion, comment?
    Do you experience it on the Ask a question, share myTake pages too?
    How about on profile edit pages; for example updating your cover photo mood text, or about me box?
    What type of phone and browser are you using?
    Thank you for your feedback

• Well all parts of the site lag, The typing lags the most in the opinions but I notice it when asking a question too. It is sporadic. I don't know about the share my take pages. But I have had to add letters and spaces to 5 words so far in this reply.
      I don't know about the profile pages. It is in the opinions where it is awful.
      I have a cable modem doing 15 Mbps down/2Mbps up. The computer is a Tower running an I7 chip with lots of RAM 32 Gb... I use IE 11 (11.0.20) for the browser

• Well so far I am not getting the lag on Google Chrome. The tech team there should be aware. I really prefer to use IE. During the day I have to use IE for my work. Let them know will you. It is a dramatic difference between the two browsers.

• ok great... I am passing this issue with IE to our tech team

What Girls Said 4

• sometimes with my phone, yes. but i thought it was jus my phone. never with the laptop tho.

• wow. it is a lot of people then

• I am not seeing it at the moment using chrome instead of IE. Try that.

• Yes, it is annoying sometimes but it is teaching mW patience. Lol.😊😛😛

I use it on my phone. Maybe the desktop version is better.

• it does happen sometimes.. because of the ads.. it is annoying..

• you too? nice to know

• gotcha. On my IE, it was awful. I couldnt even type sentences without going back and re-writing 30% of the words... Thanks for replying, Cinderelli

• you are welcome.. and IE is just waste of time..

• Yeah annoying.
    I know

• wow... I have to figure this one out. Today is really bad for me and there are fewer users than in the evenings... I'll find a solution. thanks for the input.

• You're welcome :)

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, it was happening the other day with me using Firefox
    and i have a laptop so it's hard to say what's going on.

• YES! It's horrible especially on my iPad

• Yeah me too