Have you ever booked a hotel just for some private time with a lover?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• No... but almost. My girlfriend is from South Korea and I was living there with her for some time. In Korea (and also in some other Asian countries), there's something called "love motels". Because Korea still is a very conservative and traditional society, things such as sex before marriage or even trying out sex with different partners is still considered unacceptable and wrong. This is why many young people (not just teenagers, also people in their 20s) who have a girlfriend or boyfriend go to these love motels. Because people in Korea live at home with their parents longer than in western countries and because their parents would totally freak out if they'd bring home a girlfriend or boyfriend just like that, this is often the only option. And of course there are also the young people who go to clubs, just want to have fun and hook up with a hot guy/girl. Love motels are sometimes also frequented by married, middle-aged people who want to cheat on their husband/wife. But 90% of the customers are people below the age of 30. Because Asian (and particularly Korean) people are very shy about sexual stuff and feel embarrassed to even have sex, the love motels try to be extremely discrete about it. For example there are many love motels that don't even have a reception. In the front hall, there's just a machine, which you can feed some money (the rooms are pretty cheap) and it spits out a key of a free room for you. You go upstairs, have fun for an hour or two or maybe the whole night and when you're done, you get dressed, go downstairs again and simply throw the key into a little basket, which is later emptied by some employee. So if you're lucky, you don't get to see anyone in there. Anyway, going to a love motel is considered very exciting and also very kinky in Korea. Being a European myself, I was amazed by all of this. I grew up in a very different way. My parents (and most western European parents) were always very easy-going about this stuff. When I was 15 and I brought home my girlfriend for the first time, my dad just teased me a bit and secretly gave me a condom. So being in this country where all the young people go to love motels to make love, I thought it might be fun to do that too. I also thought it would be pretty hot because the walls in those love motels are usually quite thin and you can hear other couples moan and have sex. My girlfriend also thought it was a cool idea and once we almost did it but somehow, we always ended up at my place ;-)

• Not so much for private time as the fun of going away together and have all our meals cooked, a nice health club and spa, and a big strong bed to go crazy on.

• Yes I have done that

• No but I booked a cruise for me and my family and my girl

• Yes a few times. Always been with a girlfriend; never quite lucky enough to pull of the fling thing. It's on my to-do list I'm just not that smooth yet.

• No, but I would.

What Girls Said 0