What kind of movies do you usually watch?

• Action
    20% (3)44% (4)29% (7)Vote
  • Love
    7% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • Horror
    40% (6)11% (1)29% (7)Vote
  • Comedy
    33% (5)45% (4)38% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I watch movies from a wide variety of genres. My favorite genre has to be dramas (which you forgot on your list). I like somewhat somber, calm, serious movies. Especially if they're very realistic or based on real events and/or have a political statement. They may contain a love story but it should be cheesy or melodramatic.
    But I also love thrillers (which you forgot as well), science fiction (which you also forgot) and crossovers of these three genres.
    I also enjoy some phantasy movies but they've got to have a decent story. I don't watch movies just for the special effects. I am extremely picky when it comes to comedies because 98% of comedies are rubbish in my opinion. I don't laugh about old, shallow sex-jokes or boring gender-stereotyping. Only few comedies are really insightful and funny on a smart level. But those that are like that are awesome.
    So to summarize it, the story and the atmosphere are by far the most important things for me. If I feel like a movie is only famous because of its special effects or because it cost tens of millions to produce it, I don't watch it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Adventure, drama, fantasy, sci-fi.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love horror, sci-fi, action & drama ~ but most of all I love the kinds of movies that make you think 👌🏻

0|0
    0|0
    • Insidious for horror, Mr nobody for sci-fi inception & i origins are amazing too tho & the good the bad the weird for action 🙌🏻

• I honestly live most things wes Anderson makes and I'm not sure what category that falls in (maybe comedy). But I watch a lot of action and comedy movies

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything that is a good story line.

Though I can't watch horror. It makes my paranoia go off the charts, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Horror is real entertainment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love thrillers ❤️

0|0
    0|1
  • Horror/gory/disturbing movies ❤

0|0
    0|0
  • Romantic comedies are my favorites

0|0
    0|0
  • If something is comedy/gore... I'm ALWAYS in. What a turn on. Jokes and guts... my god...

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually love Sci FI the best but its not in that list.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Drama /Thriller

0|0
    0|0
  • Rocky movies, Braveheart

0|0
    1|0
  • Usually action or comedy dude

0|0
    0|0
  • Stupid American movies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I watch everything thats good. But since you have a poll, my vote is Action.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like horror and action movies.

Then comedy's then tied for last romance and drama

0|0
    0|0
  • No dramas?

0|0
    0|0
  • I only watch comedy

0|0
    0|0