Girls, What do you do if you were the man for 1 hour?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Take my shirt off. Grow a beard, never shave again. Jack off, get a blowie from a dude and a girl then compare. Pee my name on snow. Pee on everyone I hate. Get my oil changed and not worry about higher price. I'd probably want to join Jackass and pull off all their stunts too.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well to be honest I dont even drive. But I've heard women are vulnerable to getting ripped off by auto mechanics

• Show All
    • Lol no I didn't do that infront of them

• okeyy

What Girls Said 19

• Masturbate and go outside without my shirt on.

0|0
    0|0
  • An hour really isn't much time to do very much, so i guess i would check out my self for a minute or two naked in front of a full length mirror. Then i would probably jerk off to see what it felt like to have an erection and to cum. There are other variables to consider but my answer pertains to if i was by myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have way too much I wanna do to only have an hour! I'd wanna have sex, eat a sandwich, jerk off, pick up girl, pee, randomly give away 3 dozens roses to strangers (one rose at a time), walk around shirtless, eat cheese, order a pizza, walk down the street without getting whistled at, EVERYTHING! And then if get bored and want to be a girl again. So I'd want like 24 hours of being a dude.

0|0
    0|0
  • See what it's like to jerk off and then probably watch tv like normal.

Also I would leave a note to woman me to go to the kitchen and make me a sandwich when I turn back. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't actually have time to do anything really. O. o

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably the penis helicopter thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell random girls that they are beautiful. Then had them a flower.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, I would go out without a t-shirt and I would probably check out other girls.. lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh and I would ask a girl out. Just to see what it feels like. Do you guys really get so nervous or scared to approach a girl

• Show All
    • When I said shirtless, I meant men don't have to wear a shirt at beach or gym... which women can't

• ok i understand

• Have a "one night stand", although it would technically be a hit and ditch. Get a blow job, hand job, masturbate, play video games. Eat (alot). Try to get girls phone numbers

0|0
    0|0
  • Drink tons of water and pee outside.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have sex like they do. To see how it feemls to them. Go in men locker room., then when I turn back into a girl I knoiw what really happened behind closed door.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd compliment and help as many women as I could.

0|0
    0|0
  • DISCOVER and EXPLORE MY LOWER PART XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have sex with 3 women at the same time ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • play with my penis the whole time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd get a blow job to see why guys think it's so amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • Id look at me through his eyes and see how he really feels about me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Masturbate and pee and take my shirt off

0|0
    0|0
    • What is wrong with t shirts

• I'd take my shirt off because I'd be allowed to if I were a guy
      I'd probably walk down the street topless just to know what it's like to not be stared at