Just watched all 3 Jurassic park films and my god 2 & 3 are bad. I really want to see the newest one, but does it suck just as much?

I saw all 3 on release, and the 1st film molded my childhood. I was 7 at the time of release and i was obsessed with dinosaurs.

The 1st Jurassic park still holds up today, and is great for its nostalgia factor. #2 was cheesy as hell and was average at best. #3 was just shit...

How is the 4th installment?

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought the new one was ok lol. I expected more so I was a little disappointed but I saw it in theaters with my niece, it was cheesy at times of course but I thought the dinosaurs and the park looked awesome and the fights were ok. I'm normally picky about movies and I really didn't find myself bored with it and I think it was pretty decent. I don't see why anyone would avoid it, it wasn't that bad lol. Everything is better in theaters though.

What Girls Said 4

• I thought the newest one was the worst of them all. Soooooooooooo cheesy and just ridiculous. I don't recommend watching, just stick to the original

• I wasn't a big fan of them, but I hear that the new one is awesome and way better.

• i saw it yesterday and thought it was pretty good, action packed

• It's not very good.

What Guys Said 3

• Skip it unless you get in free.

• I thought the 2nd was ok... bbut the 3 was god terrible seeing as Spielberg left the franchise.

• The fourth is the best aside from the first.