How many kids are on this site? they shouldn't be here anyway?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm mixed bag on it. On one hand they have legitimate questions and answers and need to learn how to be effective internet citizens but on the other I lose all patience with them when they break out the teen attitude and omg I cannot. I need like teen mute for them or something. I also worry about some of the things they answer. I suppose it's all part of the learning process for them though.

That said it's a little amusing hearing this from a 19 year old XD

What Girls Said 6

• I have mixed feelings about under 18 people being here. I personally don't mind them being here or their questions/answers even, I just worry about the creeps on here bothering them. I know teenagers are exposed to all sorts of things at that age but I just don't feel comfortable with it for that reason only.

I've actually seen younger people answer questions and make better takes than most adults on here. I think if anything the creeps shouldn't be on here and the teenagers should.

• Don't you think that everyone can benefit from "kids" on the site. They (we) know as much as you "adults" maybe more in some cases. Besides, we all can benefit from advice from different age groups. Don't you agree?

• Who cares. As long as they are marked as kids so we don't think they're just really retarded adults.

• I agree. I saw a 45+ Anon asking about a boy looking at her in home room the other day and it was just... Ugh.

• Most of the kids are probably already watching porn... It's not like they haven't been exposed.

• Well, I've seen many. darn those 13 and 14 years olds! They know nothing about life!

• Way too many.

What Guys Said 10

• Site rules are minimum age is 13 - A awful lot of people are lying about there age - I would say 30% of users are under 18 but I don't mind them being here maybe some sort of block to sex topics

• i don't mind bout 'em and i respect 'em, coz many of 'em here r far more intelligent than me, from wot i've noticed, and they can give helpful advice (no jokin)

i was nothing more than a pussy and a bag of shit when i was their age.

• I dont know, it seems the kids act more mature than those in their late teens and early 20s in most cases

• There's probably plenty, but you never really know how many

• 50 kids ---

• Judge much?

• I don't know sometimes I like answering their questions.

• There should be a side site for teens dating advice

• You're barely over 18 and you're complaining:/

• A lot. The site is 'girls ask guys'. It literally uses child friendly names. It could have been 'Women ask Men' to refer to adults. Also, gender is nothing to do with age. What makes you think 'they' shouldn't be here?

• Look man, do u really understand the question. ?

• Would u tell me what "gender is nothing to do with age" supposed to do with the question?

• You asked about the site. The site is 'girls ask guys' obviously indicating that the site is aimed at 'girls' (which are female) and 'guys' (which are male), so I was saying the site is for males and females, regardless of age which is directly relating to 'they shouldn't be here anyway?' since nothing states they shouldn't be from what I just said.