How would you feel about your boyfriend going to sex shop with his ex?

Assuming your boyfriend has no more emotional attachment on her and only sees her as a close friend

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd break up with him. What the fuck are you doing hanging out with someone you used to be in love with and have sex with? Those feelings and memories don't just go away when you break up. And going to a sex shop? Why? Do give her advice? To talk about stuff you used to do together? Wtf?

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't want my boyfriend being friends with his exes anyways. And sex shop? What? That's not cool.

• My boyfriend doesn't hang out with his exes. They simply no longer exist in his life and that's his decision.

So if he were to "hang out with an ex in a sex shop", that would raise a thousand eyebrows from both his friends and mine.

• Fuck no. That's just weird.

• still pretty weird tbh

• I wouldn't be thrilled with it.

What Guys Said 5

• That is weird - I would not like my SO doing that

• I wouldn't mind if someone i was dating were friends with their ex and they hung out. but going to a sex shop is a little suspicious >.>

• Why does he have to be with a she? Would you ask this question if it was a SS couple?

• lol... no attachment... they why are they going to a sex shop?

• Speaking from a guy's pov, he wanna tap that ass for sure