I really dislike my body shape?

I have problems accepting my body shape and im not sure how to even fix it... before i hated it and i was embarassed by it, but i have worked on it, so i know its nothing i can do about it.. but i can't help but feel like i look like a dude sometimes

Any advie on how to deal with it? you know you got it bad when you describe yourself as "a guy in a dress"

I really dislike my body shape?

This is my body shape by the way

I look something similar to that body shape, i have more curves then the "girl" in the pic

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• if this is your body shape then my dear, u r sexier then most girls out there and i would lucky even if i get to call u just my friend because a looker like u in my group of friends would be amazing

• It's part of your bone structure, there's nothing to change or adjust other than your perception. It might not sound too helpful but if you don't learn to love your own body, you can't expect anyone else to do the same.

• That looks alright to me - Don't overthink it

• your body is great!!! if you want more curves, I suggest you drink more milk and consume more healthy fats like peanuts.

• i have enough curves.. i bet im at least 20 lbs heavier than the "girl" in the pic..

• you should have just added a picture of yourself, all people can do is base their opinions on the drawing.

• im 5'5 and i have quite a lot of muscles so i think im 140 lbs or something

• Just learn to accept it dammit

• you're like hope solo. Id fuck her

• i dont know what that means

• I like the broad shoulder look over the hour glass.

• but its not an hourglass figure.. the shape is called "inverted triangle"

• I do not really care about hour glass. I personally think it is over rated.

• it might be.. and its not like thats what i want or anything...

• It's a rectangle. The only way you can do is accept it

• the shape is called inverted triangle

• Oh yes, i don't know why i confused

• Looks fine to me. I don't see any problems with that pic.

• you dont condier broad shoulders, big arms and narrow hips manly, or a problem?

• No, they look hot to me. I don't see how any of those physical characteristics on a woman would make her manly. Then again, I find all girls attractive. But that's just me.

• Maybe you need to do morr squats to improve your lower body?

• no i dont... by the way i dont look exacly like that.. im a invetted triangle with a butt (normally people with that body type has no butt)

• inverted*

• I don't any issues with that body shape.

• well what i cocider "wrong" with it is no hips an broad shoulders... when you think of that you think of a man... and thats not really feminin and if you're a girl and you aren't feminin you're normally concidered less attractive

• concider*

• If you have more curves than the girl in this picture, I'd say you have no problem at all. (And it's *consider, by the way)

• I agree with a lot of what the other users said

• well, its a nice shape but if you dislike it then dress for your shape, like try and make it look more "balanced" with the clothes that you wear, my girl says tulip skirts and peplums should work for you

• at the end of the day i can't wear dresses and skirts everyday...

• how about peplum tops with trousers? i've read your replies to the comments here and you seem to think that your shape isn't feminine but you've got boobs and which man has boobs? You probably also have great legs, learn to appreciate these beautiful features of your body

• I see nothing wrong with it

• well if i say broad shoulders and narrow hips, what do you think of? i know i think of a man

• Certainly not me

What Girls Said 5

• A lack of "curves" doesn't mean a girl looks like a guy. I'm a thin girl with small boobs, I don't think I look like a man. Everyone is different. You can't change your body shape, it's just the way you were built. All you can do is accept it and maybe try to dress to accentuate your best features.

• i have curves.. the only reason i think i look like a guy is because of the comobo of broad shoulder, big over arms and narrow hips

• Lose weight and do exercises that focus on shaping your hips butt and thighs to give you a more womanly shape. Avoid arms and shoulders.
    Grow your hair long to hide broad shoulders
    Wear tight tops (if you're comfortable) to show off your waist.
    Wear a belt around your waist with an appropriate top/dress
    I think certain yoga poses help open up your hips

• - no way im losing weight, im healthy and have no desire in losing any weight, and i already have very curve lower body
      - I have curly hair so growing long hair takes 100 years
      - and i can't "open up my hips" its my bone structure that makes me look like this

• Working out isn't drastic, it will just help draw attention away from your broad shoulders

• i work out a lot... i run up a mountain 3 times a week in additon to weight liftinf... and my lower body is already defined and curved.. so i have to go in "fitness model mode" to make them even more defined

• Everybody shape is appealing focus on being healthy

• iam very healthy. . but that doesn't help me or my body shape a lot

• i know.. but i dont want to look a certain way because of guys... this has nothing to do with guys.. why do everyone think that everything has to do with guys? O. o

• I guess cause most young girls want to have the perfect body to please men so I just assumed that was the case my bad✌🏾️

• I'm sure you are fine girl. No matter what shape we are, we are always made to hate ourselves by the media and all that stuff. We are supposed to look like this, and look like that, whatever is in. Let me tell you this: I've got an unusual body type as well, we are all made different and its what makes us, US. I've been teased/bullied my whole life for having a huge butt and thicker legs and I hated myself. But guess what, this huge butt is in now, and everyone wants it, squats to have it, spends all that money on butt implants. Seriously wtf, our bodies are not a passing fashion! Don't worry, it is you, it is how God created you, it is your vessel through this world. Take care of it and love yourself because you are beautifully unique and there is nobody else like you :)

• You have to learn to love it!