How was everyone's day?

My day was pretty good I played with my dogs birds and bunnies then I went shopping. I found shirts that wear 2-3 dollars each then I bought a cute bikini and ate ice cream then went home
And can someone answer my previous questions please thanks :)

• my day was good
  • it was okay
  • it was boring
  • it was horrible

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a family barbecue with a child hood friend along with their family but it was a friend I wasn't super close to cause I only saw her once every couple of years so the conversation got a little awkward at times. However I had bacon wrapped scallop, steak, shrimp, australian wine, pineapple, and I also had noodles made from green pea powder and custard cake.

What Guys Said 11

• I am having a good day - I let myself have 3 slow days now I have to do a bit of catch up so I don't mind the work I have today is enjoyable

• Mentally draining, just got home from work. Gonna make dinner shower then head over to my friends house later for poker night.

• long as hell, I had to be at work at 10:30 and I got off at 7 and it was hell all day, fuck you Walmart customers

• So far so good; just getting ready for work

• I slept for 14 hours today and now feel like shit. It rained all day, so I couldn't go out skateboarding, and thanks to the hibernation, couldn't fight either.

• shit. the girl i rejected is spreading rumors i told her i slept with some other mutual friend. she's diggin her own grave since everyone is tellin me she's shady and beleives me not her

• It's been okay so far. But I went to kung fu yesterday and it was great! and I'm going again today!

• Really boring as always

• oh canada!!

• Was decent, I woke up too early. I requested around 13 women on Instagram and 10 have accepted. I'm hoping the other 3 will too, other than that, it's been rather boring

• It was ok not great

What Girls Said 13

• My day was more or less sad. But then I did smth I hadn't done in like year, lmao, I just did a half an hour WORKOUT!! I'm soooooo proud of yourself, you can't imagine, feelin so sexy 😎

• It's good! And yours?

• It was great! Just relaxed all day after exercising and yoga and then my guy friend that I really like is finally going to meet my parents ( he is really afraid and nervous) I'm really glad because i know for sure my parents will love him and will be happy once I tell him that I have feelings for him

• Went for a quick-ish bike ride (got caught in a headwind and had to walk my bike up the last few hills), played games and movies, had a pizza with my dad.

• My day was good but boring. My day was good because I got to go to stores with my mom. My day was boring because all I do is drive around with my mom and come back home and watch tv and play on my laptop and and phone everyday, my friends don't ever text me or even try to invite me to things anymore. My life has no excitement in it :(

• My day was good! I played with my puppy too 😊

• Good.
    I am in a web design class over the summer and I finished 4 projects today. So that kept me busy. Haha. But it's a lot of fun, so it wasn't bad at all.

• Good. I spent the day skyping with friends and watching series. Then at night I went out with friends and now I'm here answering your question :)

• I'm ok, could be better.

• I had a productive day.

• I was able to get my workout in before the rain. And I got a lot of chores done. So go me

• It rained here but it wasn't so bad because I worked most of the day

• Was OK. Had trouble sleeping died to toothache. Talked to my baby.