Am I the only one who still believes in modesty?

Updates:
@Mistnigqa808 do you even know what modesty is? your reply was so……random
@GamerArtNerd i just meant like what you wear wise i. e. not wearing a see through shirt w/out something underneath

0|0
11|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Modesty in the physical sense. I guess is kinda important.

Modesty as a mentality is crucial. To possess humility shows you have resolve; you do things for yourself and not so others will notice.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Which type of mosdesty. Do you mean lack of arrogance and self-love? Or do you mean modesty as in you don't do things like, wearing revealing clothing and have premarital sex?

0|1
    0|0
  • I would hope most people believe in modesty

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i do. All the girls today are sluts.

0|4
    1|1
  • IMHO Modest/humble people are fucking boring since they have that " IT " factor about them LOL.

0|0
    0|1
    • Yes I do and even if I didn't guess what? I could simply BING search its meaning ^_^

• Show All
    • are u saying i am boring?

• @kangy Nope my #WIAFU and even if you were I'm #fun so it'd balance out anyway ^_^ . But I wasn't talking about normal people but more or less in a #sports sense. I tired to explain it in my comments >_<

• If you're simply talking about clothing... I'm kind of 'eh' about it.

I mean, I'd rather have my friend/girlfriend/boyfriend be proud of showing their body than ashamed of it. Not saying I'd endorse them completely naked.

0|0
    0|0
  • You know the concept of modesty is so that men do not fall into lust and sin. It places blame on the female. Personally I believe should wear what they want.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes... you're alone. *Flashes chest*

http://cdn.meme.li/instances/50662279.jpgu

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not the only one. I believe in it too. It's something I'm attracted to in a partner, and it's an important quality for all of us.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure many conservatively dressed females, this exudes this maturity that is sexy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes of course I belive in modesty

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, certainly not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone sticks to wearing what makes them feel comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way, RIP modesty.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Many of us are modest.

1|2
    0|0
  • I don't believe in enforcing random and antiquated moral codes on people for no reason other than the human body makes some conservatives uncomfortable.

0|1
    0|0
    • Modesty is not a "moral code." Your view likens modesty to a female form of chivalry, which is dead anyways. But let me ask you this: when you go out to eat, or drink, are modest? Or would being modest be a strict moral code you disagree with?

• Show All
    • Really? Michael Phelps made history and a ton of money in a speedo

• @partyboy45 Michael Phelps is a loser and looks like a park bench

• A lot of people do still believe in modesty. But most people rather see others make a fool of themselves being almost naked and other things. So nobody focuses on the modest people.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hang on to it; there aren't many of us left!

1|1
    0|0
  • Modesty is good but so is aknowleding ones accomplishments

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe in it still

0|0
    0|0
  • Erm sorry to burst your bubble. You're not the only one lol, I consider myself modest :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Clearly not since people still claim others don't respect themselves just for showing some skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I strongly believe in modesty :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If I say yes, will you feel like the special snowflake you meant to when posting this?

Why the fuck does it matter how other people dress? lmao. I hate the feeling of having shirts over where a bra isn't covering. Am I a slut because I wear low cut shirts occasionally? I'd like to say no, considering I AM still a virgin. But hey, you wanna try and make even more people look dull compared to you, then you do that. Whatever floats your boat sweetheart.

0|0
    0|0
    • actually i just wanted to know if i was the only one. also to understand why people do or don't believe in it……

• I like to wear shorts and the occasional tight top and I have some somewhat sheer clothing and I don't see anything wrong with it. I don't care if I'm not being "modest" in that sense. We all have bodies. I don't hide mine but I also don't bare it all.

1|1
    0|0