Am I The Only Weirdo Who Gets Turned On By?

how bigger a guy is overall compared to me? I'm a shortie so pretty much any guy is bigger than me but I like the feeling I get when I'm around certain guys... It's like they could just pick me up and have their way with me because they're stronger and bigger. And this idea turns me on. I fantasize about it a lot. Even when I'm having a nice, non-sexual convo with them! Any other girl who feels this way? Am I a freak? :(

Guys, do you feel the opposite with girls too? I mean by how small they are compared to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you're a total freak. I think something's wrong with you... just kidding! Of course you're not a freak ;-). I think it's totally normal sexual feeling :-). And I don't think it's weird you think about it a lot. I mean, come on, we're in our 20s. We're supposed to constantly think about sex! If you were 90 and asking this, I'd be surprised but with you, it sounds just like what a normal, shorty girl who likes to be sexually submissive would say. I'm sure there are many, many other girls out there who feel the same way. As for my view as a guy: I'm not a particularly big guy. I mean, I have a good height (I'm 6'1'') but I'm not super strong or something like that. I also prefer being submissive to girls during sex in general. But having said that, I also do have my moments where I feel pretty much the opposite of your feelings. I am very much into petite girls and my girlfriend is Korean, so she's naturally petite ;-). Sometimes when I feel dominant I really love the fact that I can just pick her up and throw her on the bed or hold down her hands during sex or wrap my arms around her very tightly or sit on top of her and make her suck me (it's just so much hotter when a petite girl sucks you in my opinion) and things like that. And from all my talks with girlfriend I know that she also likes this stuff very much. She really likes me being dominant and having my way with her. And another advantage of being a petite girl or having a petite girlfriend is at least in our case that I'm don't have a particularly big penis. I guess just about average or even a tiny bit less than that. But because my girl is small, my penis is still pretty big for her. At least she always tells me how big I am, which feels very, very good because I used to be extremely insecure about my size.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, i feel that way. I am turned on by small women because something in my mind just recognizes their size as submissiveness. I'm a very dominant person, and i often fantasize about women submitting to me (usually short girls, because they are jut my type).

• A lot of couples like size difference

• of course! I'm not really big though so any really really petite girl would be a turn on, if I wasn't married of course :)

• I love smaller girls and the fact that they are so pick-up-able, you can pick them up and flip them over... hmm

• That just means you are submissive (normal) partner up with a dom. (BSDM)
    Also wanting your partner to be stronger than you is primal instinct as you would wan't a man to defend you household or kid if a threat arises.

• No i just dont care about the height of the girl...

What Girls Said 2

• I think most girls like that. But I'll just speak for myself I like looking up when I'm talking to my boyfriend. And I love when he is on top of me all muscular and stuff YUMI!

• To be honest I get turned on by any guy that is kind of lanky and lean... I don't know why. If he's tall, if he's my height... it doesn't matter. It's hot. So no, that's not weird. But make sure you aren't fantasizing about actually being taken advantage of... like rape or molestation.