What is masculine energy?

I asked a question earlier meaning that I wanted to improve my confidence but wording it saying I wanted to improve my masculine energy. I was then told that masculine energy and confidence were not the same thing like I thought they were.

Most Helpful Guy

• Masculine energy is a energy that show a confidence that demands respect. It show a dominance as not body picks on you at least with being "put back in their place."

• *It show a dominance as nobody picks on you soon as a fear of being "put back in their place."

What Girls Said 3

• Masculine and feminine are basically used so loosely they have no real meaning. Originally they mean essence female or male. But obviously the adjectives used to describe these essence cannot trnwskst bc they over lap.

Masculine is male but the faded it ion commonly used if amculine is not something attributable to make as they are wialitues female possess to the poking peoeple say everyone has feminine and masculine qualities, but this is no longer essence of female or male.

Confidence is confidence. You're best to examine confidence instead of trying to understsnd it though masculinity bc it's become a garbage term.

• Masculine energy can be brought down to - dominant, bold/brazen, strong, and risk-taking (which can seem similar to confidence but obviously different)

Feminine energy- submissive, mysterious, weak (or weaker at least), and cautious

Just by my guess anyway, didn't look it up.

• It's the same thing.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't really believe in masculine energy - Sounds like something from a "Become A More Assertive Man" course only 200 dollars per seminar - You will be a guaranteed real man after 10 seminars

• I think it's strange how we attribute confidence as a primarily male characteristic. Like its required men be audacious in their behavior to be respected. But it's so not true. Its something everyone should have. It simply reflects that you can stand up to represent yourself and your ideas with a charisma then entices other people to listen. It's a life skill everyone should strive to possess.

• Masculine energy = manliness

Confidence is uni gendered and can apply to men n women, but masculine =MAN