My ex said he missed having sex with me.. how should I respond?

We called things off almost a year ago and have both been seeing other people since, but we've remained good friends.

He was super drunk last night and started telling me about his current relationship. He told me that he hasn't done anything sexual since we broke up. His girlfriend is super religious and won't even give him an hj. So then he started reminiscing and telling me how I was the "best he's ever had" and that he "misses me" and that we should hook up when his girlfriend goes out of town.

Of course I told him no but now I feel really awkward talking to him... even as a friend

Most Helpful Guy

• he is looking for friends with benefits - Avoid, you will only get hurt

What Guys Said 4

• Tell him that if you were him, you would have missed having sex with you too. Then forget the bum.

• He was drunk and horny, he was trying to get laid.

kick him to the curb, and get on with your life if you are feeling like that.

• If I was you, I'd move on. Especially because things have gotten weird.

• Respond this:
    Should have thought about this before we broke up..

What Girls Said 10

• He's just extremely sexually frustrated. Make it clear that you two won't be getting back together or hooking up again, especially since he has a girlfriend, and also just because you have more dignity than to be a booty call.

He sounds like he obviously still hasn't gotten over you and staying friends is not a great way to help. Maybe giving him some distance will be for the best if he still doesn't seem to get that you're not into him anymore.

• I think it was a drunken slip up if he's never said anything like that to you before, and nothing since then. It was still wrong and disrespectful of him (be glad you're not his gf!). If you feel awkward, cut back on your contact. You have every right especially considering you're in another relationship.

• Wow that would be completely weird and awkward. If I were you, I think I'd just tell him that made me seriously uncomfortable and I'd appreciate it if he would try not to do that again. Obviously his relationship is in jeopardy and as his ex you wouldn't want to be caught in the middle of that unless you were wanting to get back together with him.

• Just don't. Best response yet. He's a sleaze to even entertain the idea of cheating on his current girlfriend. If it isn't you there'll be another girl or prostitute he'll ask or an ex he'll tell the same bullshit excuse to.

• Don't because he's not going to be interested in anything more than sex.

• Reply with "I miss when you weren't a pig"

• Ignore him 'cause he only loves you because of that sex thing.

• Do not respond. Especially since he was drunk. He just misses the sexual part of the relationship and just craves that. Stop talking to him.

• I wouldn't be anybody's booty call.

• Don't respond.