Do you agree with this "If we don't turn to god at a pretty rapid pace, we are going to lose the United States of America"?

Who currently has control of the US?
Who will then take over?
Why is it being lost by those who own it?

P. S., I saw this quote by Phil Robertson (daddy beard from Duck Dynasty) as it was shared by a FB friend.

• Yes, I agree with this statement
  • No, I don't agree with this statement
  • I can't even decipher what this gibberish talk is getting at

Most Helpful Guy

• Well statistically the nations with the highest quality of life and some of the least crime are also largely nonreligious.. Whether or not a nation is religious has no bearing on the quality of life within that nation.

This is just another nail in the coffin for fundamentalist Christians in America who forgot that we have separation of church and state. They're going to keep losing court case after court case until they realize this. Everyone in the nation shouldn't have to follow the religious definition of marriage or religious lifestyle. We can all live together while walking many different paths in life.

What Guys Said 18

• didn't know God knew how to run countries. And considering how many wars were started and how many civilizations have fallen in the name of God I actually think that religious based states are a horrible idea

• Yeah, because religious states are all about freedom. Iran, that's the ideal we should be modeling our government after.

Swear to god, I will slap the living shit out someone if I hear them utter that kind of stupidity out loud.

• Just more insane garbage being spouted by insane people.

• I believe the Flying Spaghetti Monster created all there is, your gods and godesses included. Then some heretic priests came...
    ..
    http://i42.tinypic.com/se7hue.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/zjwjdz.jpg

May His Noodly appendage Touch Thee and guide Thee to the Meat Balls and the Tomato sauce with Garlic and Origan.

RAmen
    Read The Loose Canon: http://www.venganza.org/2010/07/the-loose-canon/

• I am non religious and non American - I don't know if gad is the answer - I think the US has always being controlled by those who have the money.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mRn9chmRAY

FREEDOOM !

http://freedoom.github.io/index.html

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

╓▬\░░╓▬╖░╓▬╖░╓─╥─╖░
    ║░░\░]║.░║░║.░║░║░║░║░
    ║░░/░]║.░║░║.░║░║░║░║░
    ╙▬/░░╙▬╜░╙▬╜░║░║░║░

• The sooner we get God out of the country the better off we'll be.

• Well that's your opinion and your welcome to it , but I sure won't agree to it. In my opinion it this way of thinking that has demoralize this country as it is today

• Thanks for all the evidence to back that up.

• Freedom and diversity is the US' strength - not Christian Fundamentalism.

• Jam appalled that so many bold BS answers are being spouted from annon users. Smmh just like big mouths to hide behind something

• Great idea. Leave to God the fate of a country.

• I agree 100% which is why I am pinning all our hopes on a united Christian America under Ben Carson he said himself he did not want to be president but he would run if god told him to, and he was told to run, that must mean something. If not him then another capable Christian leader.

• Do you think creating a Christian theocracy is fair to the other millions of Americans who are Muslim, Hindu, Non-religious, etc?

• I didn't know I wanted you to : P

• -stupid phone- sorry that should have been I'm going to sleep now.

• It is all in God's plan. Our country will turn back to Him, or it will not. Wether we rise or fall will all depend on our leadership. Leave God out of the equation and ask the real questions: do we have an available leader to get us out of the mess we're in? Are we beyond saving, as a country? How much longer does our nation have?
    "I do not know which weapons World War III will be fought with, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
    -- Albert Einstein

• So do you think God favors America vs say Kenya or Israel or Germany? And should America be a theocracy? If so, which God should the masses follow the teachings of?

• I believe in the Christian God, and that Jesus is our Lord. I do believe God loves all people, but there are definitely some He favors. It has been said that he will bless the allies of Israel, because Israel houses His chosen people. This is not to say he doesn't love other countries, just that there are some he favors.
      I do not think America should be a theocracy because then it wouldn't be free (if you can still call it that) and I think all be people have the right to religious freedom. However, I do think we should follow the morals set by the Bible (love your neighbor etc.) as this gives us a standing point for good morals.

• If the Bible is our moral guide, then how can it make pornographic statements such as: “... they may eat their own dung and drink their own piss with you” (2 Kings 18:27)? Also consult Numbers 31 where a whole tribe of people, including the elderly and children are slaughtered. The only survivors were the virginal women, who were later raped by the “just and perfect” Moses and his men. http://i60.tinypic.com/acpk7l.jpg

The Amalekites were exterminated in 1Sam 15:3 : "Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"
      Is that what you want your children reading on Sunday?

• For Christ's sake.

• Why are we still asking this stuff?
    It's the 21st century, wae should be focusing on getting out of this planet, not spewing nonsense.

• I absolutely do not believe that. No.

• We're already screwed so yeah.

• Someone doesn't like gay marriage, I take it?

• The Liberals are in control. And we are sinking fast.

What Girls Said 5

• Umm... I don't know. Why are a lot of people so against gay marriage? They're all like "I'm gonna move to Canada!" And in my head I'm like "Well they should know gay marriage is legalized in Canada, too."

• gosh AMEN <3

• I agree for people have forgotten God created this world not Man. My biggest problem is our country not having any peace among other countries or even our own people. So much violence, killings and grief. Its just tragic, I sadly don't see it getting better. The only way I see that happening is when my day comes to meet the man upstairs in HEAVEN. YES THERE IS MY PEACE.

• That doesn't make sense especially because the founders of this country were diests and not Christian or Catholics like many believe.

• I think it sounds like bullshit. Plain and simple.