Warning this question might not be for you... Even before white women dated interracial, they were never encouraged to so why are non white women?

Encouraged so aggressively by the media, society, movies, TV etc to date/marry white men only? Why not all men that's their race or not their race? Why does the media, TV, society, etc encourage Middle Eastern, Asian, Hispanic, black women to date only white men? Why don't they for instance encourage Asian women to date Hispanic men? or Middle Eastern women to date black men?

Also don't try to say non white men put white women on a pedestal. Just because a non white man's dating or married a white woman doesn't mean that he put her on a pedestal. Not all non white men think like that. So why are non white women encouraged to date/marry interracial and white women were never encouraged to? A answer like "white women never needed encouragement. and non white women did." is a invalid answer because interracial relationships have always existed to some degree.

Updates:
Congrats to those who answered I didn't think no one would dare answer.

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Girl

• As a chinese woman, I think woman date outside their race (white people) because white people appreciate them more and reward them for possessing qualities that men of their own race ignore and take for granted. For example - chinese guys do not care if a chinese girl is skinny because mostly all chinese girls as skinny but if a white guy finds a skinny chinese girl - he will think she is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Also men often over emphasize characteristics about foreign woman that woman do not feel they deserve to be praised for such as being quite or gentle.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• I don't agree with your observations. I don't think it's that way at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I must admit I don't see this in practice

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz White men are in charge of the media (or Jews or lizards or whomever you choose to tell yourself controls the media) and want to increase their chances by going for non-White girls as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • To destroy black families/black race. The black race remain under attack.

0|0
    0|0