How do I track any order that bought online?

They've given me the order number and when it is estimated to be arrived. But how do I track this?

I went onto my account, do I click view order (of what I ordered) and the status says order processed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Get the tracking number or the order number of the item
    and it should give you directions on how to track your item..

• Most likely you will need to go through the shipping to see where your item is
      if you are getting it by Fedex/ Ups/ Postal it should give your directions to put
      in your order number or tracking number just to see where your Item is located

What Guys Said 5

• Well, they should have given you a tracking number as well. You can go to the site and find out where your package is at.

• I went onto my account, do I click view order (of what I ordered) and the status says order processed.

• There should be a tracking number there somewhere. No matter how they shipped it, unless it USPS. They're horrible about tracking.

• There should be an area where you key in order number on site and processed means it hasn't left yet

• Go to who ever they shipped it with web site , go to tracking and put # in. If u dont know who they shipped it with try ups, fedex, or usps.

• depends on who it is through you have to go to there website like FedEx or who ever is delivering it and input a tracking number.

• That means it is in under processing its not ready to ship yet

What Girls Said 4

• What website did you order from? It really depends... For example in some websites you just click ( the numbers of tracking) then it lets you see were your package 📦 is at and will be arriving... In other places you need to do it yourself ..
    You would 1st need to find out with what company is going to get your package 📦.. Like UPS / Fedex or postel...
    If you do know... This Is what you do..
    1. copy the numbers ( order number ) to track it.
    2. You go to the website of the package 📦..
    UPS website or any other website...
    3. Post the order tracking number in the website
    4. it would be telling you were your package is at and will be arriving...

Sorry, I'm not that great at explaining... But hope you understand what I'm saying

• If they still have not giving you a number... It still in processing... You would need to wait a few days longer then

• Go to the site or the mail courier's site and type in the verification number that should be on your order receipt.

• What site did you order it from?

• how long has it been?

• Oh, only a few days. Maybe it's not long enough to see if it's gone through. Just odd how I went onto the page and went through the steps, they've got everything however doesn't say a tracking number unless it's the order number

• it's only been process and hasn't been delivered or out of the factory