Who was your childhood hero?

And what did they mean/represent to you?

My childhood heros were Goku and Jean Claude Van Damme,
Both of them never gave up, and always cameback to save the day
They made good decisions that protected their loved ones and avenged their fallen brothers...

Who was your childhood hero?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• I didn't really have one until I was in high school except for a 7 year old guy I had a crush on when I was 6 years old. At the age of 8 I had a hero who was a very famous official in the chinese empire who was reputed for being a good person and just in his judgments. At the age of 17, my child hood hero was Martin Luther King Jr. and Mahatama Gandhi. Now it is professor Librescu who used his body as a human shield to protect his students from gunfire when a suicidal guy assailant started firing at random people at Virginia tech.

• Wow that's sone deep stuff
      I treat celebrities as heros

But your heros were influential beyond acting they really helped change the world and make it a better place

• I don't think I had one. Can't remember

But I cherish the time spent with my dad. Not only was I spoilt rotten but I got away with a lot of things with him. I still remember how he used to take me to the nearest shop and allow me to splurge on lucky bags and hockey kits. I don't know why I did that since I had so many already but you should have seen my room - it was filled with hockey kits. And my dad never stopped me from buying more even though I already had so many. He got told off my mum's mum once. Cause it was a waste of money
    I was 4/5 then.

I still remember (when I was 4) how I used to wait for him to come back from work and no matter how tired he was, he always massaged my legs with oils (its a homemade oil supposed to be good for the muscles) and afterwards played cards with me.
    He thought me how to play them

• Courage the Cowardly dog
    No matter how afraid he was, he would sacrifice for his loved ones and even strangers

• My aunt has been my hero since I was a little girl.. I wish I become like her one day..
    She's a really amazing woman.

• For me it was Sailor Mercury from Sailor Moon. Girly right? I know. But she seem like my ideal chick. I also adored Ash from pokemon; so persistent and never gave up to this day, Sensei from Ninja Turtles, and the characters of Teen Titans (NOT THE CURRENT SH*TTY REMAKE) but the classic one. Sorry that's a lot but you asked 😉😊

• I love the original teen titans I hate that stupid remake it's so lame compared to the original

• None that I can think about to be honest.

• 😔😔😞😞😞😞😞
      It's ok I can be your hero baby! I can take away your pain! I will stand by you forever! Lol jk!!!
      That's an Enrique Iglesias song

• Sailor moon :) she is always smiling and trying to make happy others.

• Steve Irwin and Jacques Cousteau
    Both fought for the preservation and conservation of nature.

• thats awesome!!!

• I grew up in the Northern Territory, the bush was my play ground and good friend with the black fellas. And I can say with hand on heart Steve Irwin was a poser. He killed more crocs then he saved by the way he lifted and moved them

What Guys Said 15

• I never had a "Hero" but I did admired Raul Gonzalez Blanco, a soccer player for Real Madrid. He's one of the best soccer players RM has ever had, and the best Spanish player in history (some people will argue this, though). He always worked as hard as he could and he felt the team in his heart, he was a true "Merengue".

• Arnold schwarzenegger from T2 - the judgement day

media4.giphy.com/media/JDKxRN0Bvmm2c/200w_d.gif

Sorry, the gif is from the first movie but hey it's his punchline in every terminator movie :D

• 0|0
  • The joker and John Constantine

• Oh really? I couldn't tell your hero was the joker! Lol! He is a pretty sinister hero lol

• Haha! i respect that, people can't always side with the heros

• The joker was shattered and he loved his wife he did these scared to him self to make his wife feel good about her scares and when she saw that she put he into asylum and then he became I hate to say mad like everyone else I will say reasonable

• Bruce wayne

• Yeah bro he did what was right...
      But he didn't have to he already had everything a man could desire

• Damn... You are right...

• ;) 😆😆😆

• I thought Bruce Lee was so cool

• Yeah bro! He was the GOAT
      I am glad to see many people listed him here

I never saw Bruce lee movies until I was older
      As a could all I saw was JCVD movies in Spanish lol

• My Dad , we went everywhere. He took me cattle duffing with him and his mates once. Can still see them belting out off the bush with a buffalo in the jaws of a backhoe (we where poor)
    Guns and beer going everywhere, grown men giggling like school boys,

• Ooooo, that's the universal soldier protagonist. I really liked Arnold Schwarzenegger movies. The terminator series being the best. And I really like liam neeson

• Sonic the Hedgehog and the Power Rangers. Later I found out they were enemies though and that the MMPR killed SonicSatAM and then they both turned lame as fuck.

• I've always admired Kurt Cobain's views and of course his music, including his views on drugs even though it was ultimately his downfall.

• I had many. I'll say Indiana Jones. Im still obsessed with these movies.

• Gizmo Duck!

• Samurai Jack,, Aladdin I guess..

• Bruce lee and Spider-man, they both used their physical strengths and ability to fight, responsibly.

• Luke Skywalker, Batman.

Damn shame it was never a real person...