Is the world lacking free/critical thinkers?

I've noticed that the "sheep" mentality that has been prevelent through history continues, and may even be getting worse. Are we lacking people that are critical thinkers and think freely

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• There is a lot of truth in that. Group think is very common.

What Girls Said 2

• oh my gosh, YES. i feel so much hope when one person says something like this. i think bout it a lot.

• you're thinking way too hard...

What Guys Said 6

• i find that people who overuse the word "sheep" to describe people are usually the kinds of guys who think that because everyone isn't a raging homophobe or pro-confederate anymore, that they are superior or "enlightened" or "awake". So im hesitant to outright say yes. I think people, especially millennials, are gradually waking up to the state of the world. There are still things the general public are kind of unaware of, but I believe Zbigniew Brzezinski was absolutely correct when he said,

"in earlier times, it was easier to control a million people, literally it was easier to control a million people, than physically to kill a million people. Today, it is infinitely easier to kill a million people than to control a million people. It is easier to kill, than to control…”

So my answer is no

• Most definitely dude - HaHa I am been a sheep and agreeing totally with your lack of fre thinkers argument

• No we aren't. Get enough opinionated people on the internet as it is.

• Either lacking or the majority of them are silent, afraid to speak out.

• I do believe there are too many "sheep", but I'm not sure if our definitions of "sheep" are the same.

• yep there are too many sheeple