Guys, What's your biggest fear? Have you ever faced it?

mine is hieghts but i've faced but stilll scared of them so i've told you mine what is yours :D

18

Most Helpful Guy

• My biggest fear is dying alone and unloved. I know my family will always love me but a wife or partner, god himself is gonna have to change my mind. The closest to facing it is my ex/best friend switch for a lifelong friend. I have very little faith in love. But I haven't quit. i'm going to improve myself.

What Guys Said 17

• I am a bit scared of social settings lol
    I am fine with dealing with people professionally but socially it gets a bit awkward lol , there's no real guidelines or topic or structure.

• My biggest fear is knowing what there is after death and how is it dying... But the scariest part is that I will face it anyways...

• It was spiders like 3 years ago, got over that...
    I think my biggest fear now is fear, of the future... like whats gonna happen to me... maybe not fear, but i worry about it sometimes

• Being buried alive and No thankfully

• My biggest fear is fear of failure in some way. A big failure that lets down someone I hold dear. I do my best never to face it. :)

• Having kids would be my biggest fear and no I haven't faced it yet

• Beings forever alone, and I'm facing it right now cause I am alone.

• My biggest fear... getting my heart broken. No I haven't faced it, but honestly I don't know how, nor would i want to.

• pain in general. yes i´ve faced it some times. didn´t get any better though.

• Emotional pain is worse than physical pain.

• yeah but if for example i have an apointment at the dentists... i know it´s going to hurt and this fear is emotional pain to me.

you´re right though pain from rejection or other romantic issues is way worse and takes years to heal if it ever does.

• Orcs, you know the whales? thats one of my biggest fears T. T

• I have no fears I can think of, maybe death slightly but more dislikes than anything.

• My biggest fear is spiders.

• murdering someone i love is my biggest fear.

• That some nasty ass chick gunna crawl outa my tv when my cable disconnects

• My dad (im serious) and i face him twice a month

• Being in a group of strangers who know each other

• That I would date someone that had better then me or what I could offer