Do you think freckles are cute?

I think freckles are soo cute. Cx Especially on the cheeks and nose. *u*

Unfortunately, my freckles are very weird. They're un-noticeable, for some reason, on my face. Ex: I have one on my eyelid, and a few just a few on the very top of my upper lip. They're also a few in other places, like my shoulders, two on my boob, a few on my arms and legs.

Do you like freckles? Or.. Do you have any? :)

0|0
11|10

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont have freckles but i have little moles/ "beauty marks". I don't know y theyre called that lol but yeah i think freckles r real cute =]

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Are your freckles like flat moles? Cause mine are scattered and few too. Those are fine.
    I kinda do think the cheek and nose freckles quite cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they're pretty cute, I only have em on my shoulders though lol, I do have a small beauty mark ( I guess that's what they are called ) down by my chin and several on my body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they would look very cute on you

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuggin' love them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are cute my family has history of having Freckles

0|0
    0|0
  • no freckles just means your skin is easily damaged by the sun , it's more of a flaw , but oh kate beckingsale its cute lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You're right, yours are un-noticeable. And I don't have any or really find them that attractive. You're cute though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have them; and yes, I find them cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely think freckles are very very cute :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Freckles are very cute they make me want to connect the dots lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I think they're cute ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • I have freckles all ova my face. Cheeks, nose, forehead. As well as a fuck ton of "beauty marks" on various parts of my body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. Have them. Love them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've got freckles on my nose (not noticeable on my profile pic) and lots of people think. they're cute. I've also got a lot of moles, but those are less cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Freckles are cute. I have them & I like em. I have a good amount on my face, the rest are just scattered on my body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think freckles are cute also! I have some on my cheeks but unfortunately they are basically non existent to the human eye unless your super close to my face, like kissing distance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are always cute and I dont have any ;_;

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are cuuute 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's cute. Also i don't have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Freckles are adorable