Girls, Is this the most misogynistic statement you have ever heard?

Think of this scene a guy knocks on the door of a house the lady of the house answers it, but the man says he wants her husband because he wants "to speak to the dairy farmer not the cow."

19

Most Helpful Girl

• Not even close.

I mean, I've read some of Elliot Rodger's manifesto, and he says things like this:

"The ultimate evil behind sexuality is the human female. They are the main instigators of sex. They control which men get it and which men don’t. Women are flawed creatures, and my mistreatment at their hands has made me realize this sad truth. There is something very twisted and wrong with the way their brains are wired. They think like beasts, and in truth, they are beasts. Women are incapable of
    having morals or thinking rationally. They are completely controlled by their depraved emotions and vile sexual impulses. Because of this, the men who do get to experience the pleasures of sex and the privilege of breeding are the men who women are sexually attracted to… the stupid, degenerate, obnoxious men. I have observed this all my life. The most beautiful of women choose to mate with the
    most brutal of men, instead of magnificent gentlemen like myself.

Women should not have the right to choose who to mate and breed with. That decision should be made for them by rational men of intelligence. If women continue to have rights, they will only hinder the advancement of the human race by breeding with degenerate men and creating stupid, degenerate offspring. This will cause humanity to become even more depraved with each generation. Women have
    more power in human society than they deserve, all because of sex. There is no creature more evil and depraved than the human female.

Women are like a plague. They don’t deserve to have any rights. Their wickedness must be contained in order prevent future generations from falling to degeneracy. Women are vicious, evil, barbaric animals, and they need to be treated as such."

He then goes on to say that he thinks women should be put in concentration camps where they will be starved to death, except a few that will be left alive for reproductive purposes.

What Girls Said 18

• its disrespectful and sexist obviously, but not the 'most' hate based statement. we dont even know if the guy hates women. misogyny is based on hatred like manifestos talking about roping and killing etc. most sexist, is based on disrespect and degradation not pure hatred so it goes over sad just being nature or chivalry or how things are... its not often peopler out right speak hatred and when they do it could just be bc they didn't get laid or something. like they might not have even been sexist to begin with. sexism is worse in a way bc its easy to veil as 'culture'. hatred is pretty b;latent and easier to appose.

and that statement sounds like a joker. but if someone actually goes around talking that way they won't get much business done. there are consequences to behavior. thats why a lot of people pretend to not have sexist views, and you hear them going crazy on line bc its as release for all their repressed sexism homophobia racism etc.

• Meh... I kind of wish it was the worst thing I've heard. Keep an eye out for the serious ones that think women are subhuman. Those are way worse.

• I was working as a fry cook in a casino during a banquet for the letterman in my high school at the school it was first catering event I worked at and I was handling myself just fine and some guy said all women belong in the kitchen about two seconds later he got burned by the oil on my fryer karmas a bitch.

Another misogynistic quote I've heard come from a guy in my culinary class he was getting teased about this poor cooking abilities by some of the girls when one girl told him he has to learn how to cook because it will help them in collegeand you replied, "wait no I'm not a woman." as if to say that every woman must inherently learn to cook but every man does not. I replied sexism isn't going to help you when you're hungry. He had no reply.

• I wouldn't say it's misogynistic. Just rude and immature.

• Lol. That is funny.

• I would kick him in the balls if he said that to me and then slam the door in his face

• Meh.. A sausage knocked on the door looking for the pig imao

• No. I would laugh and tell him to get off OUR property before I call the cops.

• Yes, it is. And that guy that knocked on the door would get my foot up his ass.

• i wouldn't get it at first

• That is actually funny but rude.

• I'd punch the bastard

• Whoa... he didn't have to say it like that.

• Rude, but funny. Not misogynistic.

• Next time you open the door to that guy you should smile and say, "Wow! I didn't know that pigs could stand a there hind legs for that long!"

• I would just smile politely and say something like, "No problem, Sir!"... then I'd pretend to go get the, "Dairy Farmer"... only to return with a splash of GASOLINE... AND A FUCKIN LIT MATCH... >:D

• It's definitely misogynist as fuck, but it's not the worst I have heard.

• Yes, that's terrible! We have a problem in my house between my parents, they don't communicate well at all... So my dad wouldn't fix the wifi correctly, and wouldn't take time to do it so my mom took it into her own hands... She called the company, and they started talking, and a few minutes later they say, "ma'am, is your husband there, can we speak to him?" My dad doesn't know crap! And they assume, that because he is male, that he knows everything! Sorry for the rant!