Do you hate hot weather?

I have a rash that gets worse in hot weather. I live in a colder part of the world and now that it's summer the heat is making my rash worse I hate it. Don't you hate hot weather?

• I hate it
  • I like it
  • I hate everything

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I do...

What Girls Said 6

• I like warmer weather over cold weather. It's winter here in my country and it's just awful getting into bed every night or even just during the day. I can't do anything outside when it's raining and everywhere I go I have to take a umbrella with me. With that said I don't get rashes in hot weather so maybe that's why I don't hate it so much.

• Yes, yes I do.

• Mostly I hate humidity. I like dry heat. I'd have a fabulous time in a desert.

• I actually prefer the hot weather opposed to cold weather. I hate cold weather.

• not everyone is the same i can understand

• Would you like to trade? I'm in winter

• part of me says yes

• IF YOU HATE THE WORLD AND YOU HATE WHAT YOU SEE THEN SAY IT WITH ME FUCK EVERYTHING. If anyone knows what song this is I will virtually hug you. Oh and I hate going outside. It's too you know bleh.

• I'm indifferent,

What Guys Said 6

• It can be awkward especially for the irish we are not used to it

• I hate summer. Although mostly because of the early sun. But the temperature sucks too.

• I voted c. except what I like

• There's definitely a point where it ceases to be fun. We're not there yet.

• Its Here we have to deal with it

• No, I don't mind it