Guys what goes through your head when you see a pregnancy test commercial? Do you think of a crush or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• I mostly just think "Yuck. Babies".

What Guys Said 4

• Nothing in particular. You mean birth control for females, like NuvaRing? Sometimes I think about the production values or the way the advertising agency is attempting to manipulate the target audience. Nothing more. :)

• I don't see the connection - Since you have never slept with her why are you thinking about pregnancy

• Nothing it isn't marketed at me so I don't pay attention just like I don't pay attention to the mass number of losing weight commercials its not for me so I don't pay attention to it or think of anyone.

• Do I think of a crush? No. Why? I just wonder what I'll feel like if one day I "knock up" my wife.

What Girls Said 5

• Why would they think of a crush. Pregnancy is serious not some fantasy to dream of 😂 what a bizarre question

• No I don't. I just wonder if being a mother is worth it for the person who gets pregnant.

• I think of how Im so glad I'm not pregnant.

• Nothing really...

• I can't remember the last time I saw a pregnancy test commercial.