Guys, do u like cheerleaders?

i am a cheerleader a lot of guys like me I don't know if they use me or actually fall for me

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, at my high school, cheerleaders tended to be the popular and preppy type. Based on how they treated people who weren't as popular as them, I naturally ended up having a negative feeling associated with them. It was like they were in a group of extroverts and I was in a group of introverts. We were just opposites of people.

That being said, not all schools are like mine, and not all cheerleaders are so focused on cliques and stuff like that.

Tl;Dr; Honestly, no. Not really. Sorry.

What Guys Said 19

• I suppose a lot of guys are attracted to the image because she is pretty and sporty but after that it is up to you to decide what their intentions are as you get to know each other - It would seem pretty dumb just to go for someone because they are a cheerleader.

• They only like you for your sex appeal. People your age are "too young to fall in love"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XBxlAATrd-E

• No, I usually don't like cheerleaders because they're typically snobby and up themselves. Hot is nothing with a shit attitude.

• Literally fell hard for every girl I liked in high school.. I'd say 30% cheerleaders, 20% softball players, and tennis girls drove me crazy 50% of the time... But I'm one of the guys that was cute but didn't really have a lot of relationships, I had like 2 real relationships in high school and I played football and did all this other stuff... But yeah I was that sensitive guy stereotype so I'm like the 2% of high school that you probably pass one guy that's like that...

• Well the fact that you're a cheerleader means that either way it's the same thing. I think it's pretty much like using you. As for the real lovers, they'll walk up to you in time,
    You'll know!

• NO, huge egos amongst the cheerleaders. Only a couple at my high school were even pretty. The pretty girls were either on the dance team or in drama.

• They're people just like anyone else, I have neither negative or positive feelings towards them.

• Besides I'm more into the intellectual type not so much the preppy cheerleader, kind of cliche.

• Yes, for sure i like cheerleaders

• They umm like your body and ya you are one of the pop kids of the school, so mostly everybody likes you. Just try not to be rude to others; you will make a difference.

• The kind of "like" cheerleadres get usually is not an enduring kind. Assuming they can get to you, of course. A platonic interest has the ability to go for ages.

• Sure i do. The hot ones. I like the college uniforms better than pro (football). Pros look too slutty. College are more tame.

• Nope I don't like em

• No I hate cheerleaders. Tight skirts and big tits are for fags.

• you are just arm candy at the beginning,

• I don't care for cheerleaders themselves, never did. I was more attracted to volleyball girls if anything.

• they just want to see under your skirt.

• thats a silly question lol All guys love cheerleaders

• They are alright

• I love them... they bring the new enthusiasm