Atheists, ever think about that god might exist?

just wanted to ask, i'm not that religious myself but sometimes there are just questions that pop into my head a simple human can't answer to, what about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if I should be answering this because I'm more agnostic than athiest but I have posted myself the question what if God does exist but I always tend to lean more towards the athiest logic that it's a pretty far fetched idea and is more likely not to be true than to be.

*Just to clarify, I DO believe in God. God exists as an idol of millions. Even if it only exists in their minds, that in itself is existence, I just don't believe in God the the sense those millions of people mean it to exist.

• i know what you mean but when i sometimes think about how this planet was made it just sounds so ridiculous to think that everything was a coincidence other stuff

• Ask an astronomer or better yet, study astronomy yourself.

Earth isn't the only planet like this but the distances of space are so unbelievably vast, its pretty much impossible to see or go to the others with what the human race currently knows about the technology available.

• Well for both of you i'm just asking ,,, cuz i'm a following a religion i'm in deep faith in the existence of GOD , i'can't imagining that universe and us just coming from nothing i do believe in BIG BANG theority but i know that it wouldn't happen just like that god make it happened
      i believe in god and profphet mohamed and jesus as well i believe
      thank you for your Logical discussion
      and for you the agnostic i hope you will find your path and find an answer
      ,,, have peace and good luck all of you

What Guys Said 7

• The one defined by religion? No, I am 99.99% certain that luckily, the Christian God and the Islamic God were defined just to control the mass of population, and isn't actually based on any factual data. There might be questions science hasn't answered yet, but a fake answer is not an answer.

• No - I don't think he/she does that is why I chose this course of action

• which one?

• what do you mean with which one?

• the abrahimic god, but if you really know anything about any of them gods tell me about them and how they might pop into your mind? if you don't know any of them don't count them in

• Yes... I don't consider to have a religion but I still believe in god

• They think about it every day.

• Atheist is it possible for you to know 100% of anything?

• Nope. I used to but I pretty much had all my questions answered so not anymore.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm atheist and tbh I never think about God - if I had doubts I wouldn't be an atheist, I would be agnostic;)

• Not really. Even if there was, what would it change?

• your after life i guess?

• no but for people who believe in god there is an after life like heaven or hell, people who don't believe will apperently go to hell

• And? I'll be dead. I won't be able to change that. By that point (if there was a deity who really cared), it would be out of my hands.

• yeah.. they are pretty much screwed if god is there.. lol.. :P