Now that gay marriage is done what's the next social issue you'd like to see addressed?

Most Helpful Guy

• Less focus on "social" issues and more focus on the actual threats to the country like the very dangerous threat of ISIS and the criminals flooding into our country along with illegal immigrants as well as more focus on stabilizing our economy and paying off the debts we owe. As well as deporting all illegal immigrants and forcing them to become citizens through legal channels doing it the right way.

Social issues are first world problems there are far more important things at stake then peoples feelings right now.

• Isis is not as serious as you think they've lost the majority of their land without much help from our government and they are practically broke but faux news won't say that or else they won't get as much views also I like how you think illegal immigrants are synonymous with criminals not the case the majority picked that tomatoes you are today for a penny a bucket way below the minimum wage if you want us to pay off the national debt then stop thinking about more war in the middle East because that and deregulation of banks is what got us there in the first place.

What Girls Said 7

• I would like free health care pls Thank You

• I'm sure it's between Black Lives Matter, Women's rights, or just hating the corrupt government in general.

• I never see black people on ID... black people get murdered, raped, and commit murderers too.
      Also they never do any other types of people on those investigation shows.

Damnit we had to make a show about it for it to be a thing wth man. Just like always.

• @Bards you must not watch ID as frequently as you think you do. I see those cases all the time. Then again programming is different in various regions so you might see completely different episodes than I do.

• I guess because I dont see it often bleh

• Animal cruelty--including trapping and fur farms. It just needs to stop.

• All this racism crap, especially this "war" between black and white people. It's a waste of time and only spreads hate.

• Trans-visibility and acceptance would be a good thing.

• I want to save the bees! I know it sounds silly or unimportant compared to other answers. But this just really annoys me, scientists have conclusively proved certain pesticides are killing them, and we really f-ing need them so why aren't more governments banning said pesticides. I get it's a big business and jobs and economy and all that. But once all the bees are gone and no longer pollinating the entire agricultural farming food industry will be screwed.

• Equal wages for man and women
    Same job, same pay

• Already happens. If you disagree, please show me a few sources which say that the wage gap exists.

In fact, young childless women earn more than young childless men.

• That's been proven false many times. It's generally only brought up around times to vote since that's an easy way to get woman's votes.

What Guys Said 14

• Well, there is loads of issues that the LGBT community address and gay marriage is just one of them so there's more to do in regards to LGBT rights. But, I dunno.. there is a lot of social issues and it would take too long to do one at a time.

• Gender segregation is a problem with long-lasting effects, and schools should make sure this doesn't happen at such a high rate.

• I think healthcare and education needs to be made more accessible not jut to those with money

• How about we go and let the ethnic groups of the middle east redraw the lines and boundaries. The reason we are having this trouble is because of how we decided to chop up the middle east after the first world war without thinking about its inhabitants...

• Weed bruh it should be legalize

• Feminazism
    Radical Religion
    Racism.

Take your pick ;)

• I'd like to see men's issues, such as male domestic violence and rape victims, to actually be taken seriously. Some domestic violence help lines do offer help for men, but only "if they are feeling abusive". Absolutely disgusting. As if women can't be abusers?

• Also, reform alimony! Alimony comes from a time when women couldn't provide for themselves. Now that they can, it's time to reform it entirely.

• Basic income for all.
    Increase minimum wage
    Implement maximum wage

• you realize that increase the minimum wage would have no real affect?

• @NedfromtheNed is right, Raising the Minimum wage, Would not actually give you any more money xD

• Might I add taxing the rich and using it for benefits of the country and it's people and quality of life instead of war.

• How about equal rights for men? lolololol

• What about cancelling the constitution and declare anarchy?

• I think the way African-Americans are treated needs to be addressed. And other ethnic minorities.

• Wealth gap

• There is no 'Wealth Gap'. ;)

• No, I can't, I did bad in school xD,
      Anyone can be rich if they have the grades / qualifications to do so

• Even with education its practically impossible anymore.

• I'd prefer we stop wasting time on social issues and spend time on important issues such as ballooning and unsustainable college loan debt that's going to lead to the next Great Depression, plus the dangerous lack of good US education because of political parties using the classroom as an ideological battleground and tying the hands of teachers.

• We need to remove the arbitrary number restriction on marriage that was imposed by Big Church. It's time to get religion out of government and out of the bedroom once and for all. Separation of church and state.

Also we need to FINALLY make reparations for slavery that we promised by shamefully never delivered.

And we have to stop targeting the proud and brave Hispanic population that keeps our country strong. The things rethuglikkkans say about them are unacceptable.

• Lol, reparations for slavery! What next, Iran needs to pay reparations to Greece...