Do you hate people?

I do. I wish I would have so much money I could order everying through the internet and never leave my house, and never see or speak with other human being again.

• Yes, I too hate people
    25% (7)32% (8)28% (15)Vote
  • Just a bit, I like some time alone
    29% (8)12% (3)21% (11)Vote
  • Indifferent
    14% (4)16% (4)15% (8)Vote
  • No, but I can live without much socializing
    21% (6)32% (8)26% (14)Vote
  • No, I love people, I must socialize all the time
    7% (2)8% (2)8% (4)Vote
  • Other
    4% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|16

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course there are some people I don't really like but I still get along with everybody and there are also a few people I love spending my time with. :)
    So, to answer your question.. I don't like a lot of people but I also don't hate the rest. I just don't care.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I think you have to learn not to hate even those who deserve your hate. That is the only way you will be able to survive in the world without carrying anger and bitterness around with you every day of your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's lots of people i abhor, and wouldn't associate with... I need to know someone long- term before i can regard them as true friend. I never socialize with people i distrust in anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes!! People do get me in my nerves lol and I just simply ignore them 😇... But hey I found this picture 📷 of grumpy cat haha funny!!
    images.complex.com/.../s3pdflevqhoyw0oggwbn.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person. If they're shitty then yea... if they're cool then I like them

0|0
    0|1
  • i don't hate people.. i'm not misanthrope

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't hate people, I'm one of the most positive people and believe for the most part that people are good

0|0
    0|0
  • i can live without socializing...

0|0
    0|0
  • Certain kinds of people, yes

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't hate people, but I can live without much socializing, which I already do.

0|0
    0|0
  • OR we could just buy an island and fill it with people like us!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, sometimes you can hate someone
    It doesn't last for me though

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate anyone, moreover I think hate is the wrong word for you I think you're just antisocial

0|0
    0|0
  • Same here, once they front of you, they'll smile on your face, once you turn, they'll stab you in the back :/

0|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 16

• i don't hate anyone x-ept only 1 person

my fuckin self as i was be4 i turned 20... if he count as a human, coz i've got my doubts

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate people who deserve the title of 'arsehole'
    Anyone who is a dick, rude, aggressive, a bully or just an all round bellend gets my hate. If you're nice and cool like most people I'm like a kitten. I like people, but sadly everywhere you go there's always one or two bad people..
    They need to know that they're bad. Hating them is the best way to convey that feeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think option D - Without too much socializing

0|0
    0|0
  • No I really don't hate people in general, I like to socialize with people too.

0|1
    0|0
  • C. I never hated people, that's pretty selfish because you're protecting your own self loathing on others. However, I used to be quite jealous of happy people for sure!

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally distrust people, but I don't hate them per say.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only hate hate if that makes sense

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends how hard I've been working. (I work with people.) If I have been working too hard I can cheerfully leave the 'phone off the hook and retreat into the bunker.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate people who are obstacles in my life

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate people, when you get a lot of people together they just become horrible

0|0
    0|0
  • no, i don't have aspgers'. i don't hate anybody.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I never hate anyone :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I hate humans too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, lots of people, because people suck.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like people but not myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gaia would be better off without people.

0|1
    0|0