If the hottest girl in class thinks you're hot does that mean most other girls think you're hot too?

I found out she likes me and thinks I'm attractive. So if she thinks I'm good looking does that probably mean that a lot of other girls probably think I'm attractive also?

• Yes others probably also think you're attractive
  • No others probably don't think you're attractive

Most Helpful Guy

• Isn't it enough that the hottest girl in class likes you, or are you after another girl in class?
    To answer your question: it happened to me. The hottest girl in class liked me. Others did as well. Other two explicitly tried to sleep with me (one invited me over to her house and the other came over to my place and dropped the clothes). In total: 2 liked/loved me, two tried to sleep with me and some other shy ones that were acting strange around me.
    If this should be a rule and be safe to say that if the hottest girl likes you, then other are, I don't know.
    But it happened to me again and again for 3-4 girls to fall for me at the same time, one of them being the one considered the hottest in the group. At the last work place, 6-7 liked me, including the hottest 3.
    Thinking that I show off? I am speaking truth and trust me it's not the best thing to have these many girls show interest. The one I actually really love is intimidated by this and it is not going well and I don't know how to handle this.

• the two girls that tried to sleep with you doesn't mean they like/love you.

• I'm not trying to prove anything calm down. So the 4 girls that liked you and wanted to sleep with you were friends?

• In the same group at school. Not necessarily friends.
      The two of them that really had feelings for me were friends. The other two that tried to sleep with me, not that important in the group dynamics. The two that tried to sleep with me did not know about the two that actually liked me.
      I don't think that having one like me, triggered the others into liking me or wanting to sleep with me.

What Girls Said 8

• With the 'Hottest girl in class,' whether someone else really Does Think you are 'Good looking,' people who admire Her, also Respect her opinion, may just go along with her flow though.
    However, if it is True, cannot be avoided that you stand out because you really Are this 'Good looking,' then no matter what she thinks to sum it all up, you are This, no matter what.
    Good luck. xx

• Well if the majority of people find her the hottest then there is a chance. If someone attractive finds you attractive that means maybe other people do to. For example, my crush has had almost every girl I know cush on him, including the most attractive girls at school

• Yes because as we all know women share the same brain. 😕

• Nope. It just means she does. Not everyone has the same taste

• No. I mean, all women have different taste. While some may find you REALLY attractive, others would would find you average looking. That's life.

• At my last school the hands down hottest girl there dated kinda geeky not insainly attractive guys. Cuz that was her type. Standards are bullshit. Be happy she thinks your hot, I'm sure you are.

• Sometimes yeah it does, she somehow starts a trend, and suddenly a lot of people think it too

• It doesn't work that way.

• I actually came to the conclusion that the other girls start liking the one the top girl likes just because they want to win the contest. It's always like that around the younger ages here.

What Guys Said 13

• Did you ask this question about three months ago? A male user under 18 anonymously asked this EXACT same question about a few months ago. Anyway, I'll answer again (regardless if that was you or not.)

First of all, I didn't vote because I don't agree with either option. I can't say "Yes probably" but I also can't say "No probably."

To answer your question, just because you think a girl is the "hottest" or "hot, doesn't mean other people think that too. For all you know, a girl you think is unattractive may also think you're unattractive or a girl you think is "hot" may think you're unattractive.

I see why people think this. You think in your head "Well this is the hottest girl I know, so that means most other girls should think I'm hot too, since they're "lower" on the "hotness" scale." That's not the way it works, since beauty IS indeed subjective.

Anyway, instead of worrying about this, go find out yourself. Good luck!

• ok chill out i never said that and stop assuming shit. i never thought just becuse she likes me everone else thinks im hot shit. also i never asked another question but i dont have to prove it to you. lmfao get the fuck off my question and stop stalking people on here. i love how you remembered a user under 18 asked this question and once again assumed shit. gtfo my question you creep.

• @Asker I never did assume you thought that. When did I say or imply that? I also never assume you WERE the one who asked a question. It's not that hard to remember a question when you already answered it, some remembering an anonymous user under 18 asking the SAME question is fairly easy. I have a great memory. That doesn't make me a "creep."

Your entire response is FULL of assumptions, which is ironic.

• No, cause maybe the hot girl's preference isn't the same as the rest of the girls. Maybe she's more into the chubby, dad bod thing, which is not something most girls like.

• No. Having a really good looking person think you are attractive doesn't mean others will think you are. I bet a lot of girls could find you attractive if they paid attention though.

• Possibly. All women have different tastes, so you could be hot or not to many other women. However, generally speaking, if a girl says you're attractive there's a good chance you're also attractive to a good number of women. Her attractiveness doesn't really matter except for the fact that she's probably confident enough to say you're attractive to your face, whereas other women might not have that confidence.

• Maybe option A

• I don't think that'd change the others their preference...
    If they suddenly changed their mind after the Prettiest Girl 'rated' me, I'd probably ignore them all... popularity people

• they don't even know she thinks I'm attractivr

• Well, even if they did... at the end everyone has their preference

• Not really because beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

• i have had many hot girls think I am hot and many average and below average girls tell me directly I am ugly. So yeah, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

• i believed you until you said they told you directly you are ugly. its ok someone will find you attractive sooner or later. no need to make stories up

• i bet no body has ever thought you were hot. but its ok man some just werent born as handsome as others.

• Women like men who have other women's approval.

• Not necessarily, but who cares? If the hottest girl in class things you're hot, just get with her!

• No. Just means the hottest girl likes you

• Yeah, if the alpha girl likes you, the other girls are almost required to like you to maintain social status.

You won't be able to sleep with the hottest girl. Befriend her instead, and use your popularity with her to leverage the other girls into bed.

• No it doesn't matter how hot someone is for how common their taste in guys/girls are. A very "hot girl" could find a guy attractive that other girls don't just as much as an "unattractive gir". Beauty is subjective