What do you think of this?

What do you think of this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahahahahahahaha nailed it! XD oh my god that is perfect. You just made my day. Thank you!

What Guys Said 5

• Surprised you didn't start a shitstorm there

• I'm not that religious... I think it might be...
    Or maybe it's the human that sins and does something that god wouldn't want

• Thing is Christians always say "God loves the sinner but hates their sins" So why kill the people you love?
      Anyways I thought this was pretty funny lol

• I saw a raptor thinking so I was like "Oh no..." xD

But yes... I wondered that too... countless times, when watching the news...

• Seems legit lol.

• I've had more than my fill of heated online religious debates.

• We still have free will yk

What Girls Said 3

• Yeaaah im a christian but i dont know why god would want to kill people unless they are harmful to others, or why he would even make humans that would be harmful to others. I try to focus more on the spiritual side and look at God as forgiving. Plus you have to look at contextualization, the time period the bible was written in and who wrote it, men. I believe the fundamentals of christianity such as the ressurection of jesus but i dont believe in the condemnation such as hating gay people. A lot of what modern christians follow was written by paul, not jesus. Plus the Catholic church has many texts hidden, so we dont know the full story. I just know that God loves everybody and if he's forgiving (or she's, God is androginous to me). And if thats not true, then i dont want to be a christian.

• I think that's just ridiculous

• I lol'd at this. I'm atheist though so I don't even think god exists.