Guys, Guys what make you feel bored from any girl? What mistakes could a girl do in relationship make you break up with her? What do you hatemost?

Girk personlaity ?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Being a Attention wh***
    Nagging girlfriend
    Being cold hearted and not loving or caring
    Cheating
    Flirting with other guys
    Being a bimbo
    Attacking my insecurities.. (If I have any)
    She wants no kids... In future LOL
    Goes too much partying or clubbing
    She smokes... or drinks too much

0|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• unlimited need for attention and thousands of problems that are not problems, but somehow become problems in her mind because she's insecure.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I think she is being clingy

0|0
    0|0
  • "Oh yeah I'm a total nerd." -doesn't play video games, watch cartoons, or care about my Dungeons and Dragons adventures- ...

0|1
    0|0
  • From my experience and knowing a man. I believe a woman that nag can make a man dislike her. No man want to be talk to like he is dumb from a woman. A man want to feel like a man with a woman. Some women can embarrassed a man and thats unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • That kind of motherly complaining is a major one. When someone says you did or didn't do something so now their gonna piss and moan about it until ya do it and make it up to them. Absolutely mind numbing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nagging, because I'm not doing something a specific way. Maybe I'm in a phase where I say fuck a lot right now? Get off my dick.

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate when girls go all bitchy and gossipy and can't live without creating drama "darling, do you know what karen said to me, she called me a doll, what the hell does she mean I look like a doll? she thinks I look fake? that bitch is so jealous of me"
    such a fking turn off

and of course if she's a cheater

0|0
    0|0