Guys, Do boys get hard faster from looking/thinking about cute girls or hot girls?

Im NOT asking which kind of girl you like more. I'm asking do most boys get boners faster from checking out/thinking about a hot girl or a cute girl?

• Cute girl
    19% (15)
  • Hot girl
    44% (35)
  • The same
    37% (30)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I would most definitely receive a boner from both cute & hot girls because it appears that both hot & cute girls are basically the same thing but just them both having different definitions. Also not only that I would get hard but also would feel really nervous towards them because I do have a weak spot when it comes to talking to hot & cute girls. I've experienced this many years ago & I've sweat so quickly much faster than the road runner running around.

What Guys Said 23

• If you think about a cute girl in a sexy situation with you, it seems more intense to me.

• I think the same because physical attraction has a mind of its own.

• It doesn't matter guys can get boners girls turn a guy on it can be
    anything , ( Smell, Site , Her personality, Her actions, Clothing )

• I like cute and shy ones..

• For me it's cute because when you see a cute girl, they seem very innocent and shy but then you see their "dark side."

• Depends on my mood.

Sometimes I want a cute, giggly, super-feminine girl, sometimes I want voluptuous, confident, sexual beast (in the colloquial, not the literal), sometimes I want a sweaty hardbody.

But this question is over a VERY subjective distinction.

• I don't get boners from checking out a girl..

But if I am thinking about a cute girl I like I definitely get one LOL

• I think that to some guys the cute girl is hot too... so this is a bit hard to answer... I guess cute can be labeled under Hot too

• Anonymous girls on this site are fucking obsessed with erections.

Jesus Christ, don't make me turn the hose on you.

• Depends on my mood.

If my prey drive is really high, then cute girls make me harder.
    If my prey drive isn't as high, hot girls make me harder.

• Wtf is prey drive

• Prey drive is what I refer to my level of dominance. If I'm feeling extremely dominant I want someone cute and innocent looking. If I'm not feeling as dominant, I want a hot girl to mess around with. I'm aggressive sexually; it's my thing.

• It's all the same to me

• That makes no sense because there is no concrete definition saying which means what.

• Hot girls are more sexually attractive generally

• Depends on what I'm thinking of imagining her doing or me doing to her in either case.

• It's all about the curves for me...

• It would depend on personal preference.

• If you feel honestly atracted to that person, you don't about there body

• Is this a girl we like? If it's someone you like, bam, enticing. If it's just a random cute girl, and a random hot girl, it's probably the hot one.

• When I think of cute girls I imagine going on dates and hanging out with them. When think of hot girls I get hard and just wanna try and bone them

• For me, "cute" is more to do with personality, whereas "hot" is about apperance, so I voted B.

• Only cute girls can make me hard

• Yeah--the hotter the girl the faster the boner.

• Ugly but sexy ones are my favorite !