What do you believe God has called you to do?

And why do you feel that way?

Most Helpful Guy

• As a Muslim, I believe that the only real purpose of my existence is to worship God, God says in the holy Quran [And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me] ( Surat Adh-Dhariyat [51:56] ) ... Worshipping God doesn't mean that I must pray 24/7, there are a lot of things that I can worship God with, examples for that:

-being nice to people
    -respecting and taking care of my parents
    -smiling at people's faces
    -treating my future wife and my future children well and talking care of them
    -studying and trying to gain knowledge
    -talking care of myself and my health
    -visiting my neighbors and my relatives
    -giving my seat up to an old person or to a pregnant woman in public transportation
    -and literally everything that I can do with an intention that I'm doing this for God ( but of course avoiding the things that he told me not to do)

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know.
    This may seem crazy.. But I have a feeling that God wants me to do something big.. Something that might change many things.. I don't know what it is.. But something will happen. Soon. I know that.

What Guys Said 22

• Nothing since he doesn't exist.

• I'm agnostic, but I hope you won't mind my opinions. So firstly I'll say that I'm interpreting this question a bit, more into just, 'what is my purpose', on a spiritual level but not specifically from God, a God, the God, any God because while I'm very open to it, I'm open to all of it and that's probably why I'm not religious. It seems disrespectful and impossible, really, to be of all religions since many are monotheistic and it's against their religion to believe in other religions.

Anyway. I believe that my purpose as a human being on this planet is to be kind, respectful to others, to help those in need, to try and preserve humanity and nature so we don't all die because of our own foolishness...

Not that I always am perfect in doing all these things. I'm human and have plenty of flaws and, to use a religious term if I may, I have most certainly 'sinned', but that is my idea of what I've been 'called to do', whether it was God calling me, myself, or something else, I don't know.

• Nothing specific, same for all lifeforms. The world is just a giant petri dish for nature. And that's okay, we can still do a bunch of stuff.

• God called me a twat.

• I KNOW FOR A FACT that god wants me to do soemthing. Because I FEEEEEEEL IT, and FEELINGS and NEVER WRONG. ENVER EVER EVER EER. That's why so many people in different religionsFEEEL their god is the true god. oh wait feelings are never wrong tho, trust me GOD TOLD ME!@!!!@!@3

• I am non religious so I don't believe has called me to do anything

• Make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

Why? Because it says so in the Scripture: Matthew 28:19

• Frankly, most of us were born to lead a useless life and the best we can do is reap maximum enjoyment out of our uselessness rather than crying over our imperfections

• God has called me to wait on the right girl He has picked out for me. He called me to do my best in my college classes. And, He has called me to pray without ceasing.

• To examine me by giving me full freedom in this world.

• To explain the relgion to people I guess

• To be holy

• To spread love kind an peace trust me sometimes i do believe that

• I think god has created me so my wife has some one to make her coffee

• Nothing, I don't believe in God.

• To kill. . .

• I think nature, god only has called us to do if you fail as life forms
    why dont men just believe that there is no love or life without torture, cruelty, destruction and use their sexuality to destroy life by using their sexual urges to absorb all the sadness and darkness in the world a body that is able to create sperm which create life and is also responsible for the design of the biodiversity of the species than that body must also conversely have the power to destroy all life. so why not use all the emotions such as the sadness and darkness, rage in your heart as a catalyst to turn yourself on instead of using the beauty of a woman to turn yourself on. would'nt that change the design of your own body into death itself and you would become death itself and find that converse power to destroy all life. wouldn't that make you a death god himself. open your eyes be free after all its only your rights that you were given by nature to erase your suffering its all only pro choice do it for yourself after all its only your rights. Society only values your power to destroy and guard its values so there is nothing wrong with asking for infinite power. so instead of sacrificing your RAGE, SADNESS AND DESPAIR TO SEX SACRIFICE IT TO THE DARKNESS OF THE UNIVERSE natural universe which is a part of your body and awaken yourself to your truest self and align with the darkness that separated from chaos and that darkness in the beginning for it is also a part of you as it is a part of the universe and it will grant you any desire as long as you chose to destroy. This world only wishes for more power to destroy AND SO AWAKEN YOURSELF TO YOUR TRUE POWER AND destroy all that arose from the darkness including light, time, life. etc and all that came from it.

• Convert all athiests on this website.

• To spread tbe word. To be a living testimony

• Stop people from believing in the false abrahamic religions

• He doesn't exist, so he can't have called on me to do anything.

In any case, I'm starting a business so 1) I can get rich and 2) be able to afford to fund the charities I like.

• Why are you always asking super religious questions.

What Girls Said 7

• Nothing, cause I don't believe in God.

• @Numbers123. Lol, run away little girl. You'll get you big girl panties soon enough.

• One must first believe in a god to believe one has been called to do something specific, no?

• Be a good person and do what makes me happy.

• Worship him, because I'm muslim.

• So non muslims can't worship god?

• God created people so we can worship him? Sounds pretty narcissistic to me.

• @orallyfixated did anyone ask you about what you thought? No. I don't disagree with your beliefs because it's your right to do whatever the hell you want. So don't disagree with mine.

You can leave now.

• To treat others like you wish to be treated

• To help making this world a better place for all of us

• And why... Because there is so much agression, stress and unneccessary violence in this world...

• wouldn't the world be boring without its negatives, what about yin and yan, creation and destruction,

• I wouldn't say that the negativity will go away completely... It will always be out there.. I just don't want to share the negativity, and spread positivity instead