Are you into any philosophical thinking?

I believe in nihilism and also determinism. What about you? (Note: Those are not religion, only the way of how do you see life.)

1|0
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I studied philosophy in college i think i am a pseudo-nihilist, i believe in subjective free will, i believe in objective reality, i'm undecided about time, non-utilitarian ethics, i dont know if im missing anything else major.

Oh yeah im kind o stoicist too

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I think that I find nihilism really interesting but also pretty irritating.

0|1
    0|0
    • Why? I wasn't know that i am a nihilist until i read about nihilism.

• I used to be a nihilist but constantly criticising everything and reminding myself that nothing truly had meaning started to depress me, and it ended up feeling like a very arrogant ideology, so eventually thinking like that just annoyed me.

• You're definitely right, it drags you to depression. But still can't give up thinking this way. @fauchelevent

• I feel that everything that happens was meant to and there's some counterbalance, possibly in a parallel universe.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I think we could all need a little philosophy in our lives. More philosophy then religion

0|0
    0|0
  • I am into any of them. Maybe humanism

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm
    A
    Hedonist.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can get pretty solipsistic at times...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, they occupy a pretty large part of my day to day thinking. Determinism especially has plagued me for many years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, way too much actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would closest philosophy to me is humanism.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in determinism directly, as I believe quantum-physics kind of touches on random actually existing. But random only makes choice possible, I doesn't mean choice exists in the metaphysical sense people think of, branching paths, that sort of thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a free-will libertarian objectivist.

0|0
    0|0