Do you guys also get annoyed of how people cuss alot?

Like when people are fighting, one of them may use the 'b' words towards the other person. This just makes me so angry. It's like people don't even care what those words represent. They just use it whenever they're angry. And now, I hear much younger people using that same language. what do you guys think of this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a big fan of cussing. I myself don't cuss that much, you may hear me drop a few just for no reason, or maybe i stubbed my toe. But i really don't like it when people direct cuss words toward one another. Especially in relationships. I hear how people get in fights with their partner, and call them harsh names, but then get over it quickly. But i would find that really hurtful, especially coming from my SO.

• yea, I agree. If a guy or a friend cussed at me, I think I may loose some of the respect I had for them

What Guys Said 7

• I don't like the constant swearing either.

• Annoyed? Nah it is what is especially since we're living in these radical politically correct hype sensitive times

• Yeah sometimes I do. I don't really mind it as much any more

• Cussing when in a confrontation is very black. Don't be black.

• I don't ever use cuss words. If my family were to hear me use such words, they'd probably think I turned dumb or something.

• I hate when people cuss in general. Are people really that inarticulate that they must cuss.

• I totally agree! I don't really fight with people but even when I do get in a fight with my brother, I never cuss. I don't think it's a natural sort of thing if you're against it in the first place

• I only cuss, when appropriate, meaning, never around adults

What Girls Said 7

• I don't curse and I don't like it. My boyfriend does but around me he censors himself because he knows it bothers me

• Doesn't annoy me.

• I don't understand people who NEED to cuss. I have never felt the need to cuss.

• When people swear to be funny I don't really mind it. But when people scream obscenities at each other it makes me really uncomfortable.

• I don't respect swearing in general. I think it shows a lack of etiquette and or self control.

• I just ignore it

• I don like. It