Girls, Question for mothers, how does this video make you feel?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Black fish is an awesome documentary, Sea World is disgusting, I feel ashamed that I went there as a child on vacation, what they did in this clip as well as that movie is eye opening and appalling, animals shouldn't be in captivity. As a mom it was so sad seeing the mothers basically cry searching for their babies. .. imagine your a 2-3 year old and built the bond and love your mom and within a second she's stripped away from her child, Honestly I'd be angry.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not a mom but I think that what sea world does is wrong. Yeah its cool to see animals do tricks but killer whales shouldn't be in captivity. They are too big and need their space. I think it's sad that happened and the people should be ashamed of themselves.

• Im not a mother but that's just wrong to separate a baby whale from its mother. Sea World is cruel anyway. Did you hear that inspectors found dozens of dead sharks in a room at Sea World?

• You don't need to be a mom to be sympathetic

• Whales should be free not in captivity