Girls, Would that be turn off?

Girls, Would that be turn off for girls?

I'm quite skinny because of my super fast metabolism, I do street workout and workout. But I have problems gaining weight.

Would you date skinny guy?

Please explain,

*I've got muscles and everything but I just feel like crap, I eat so much for years I was trying to gain weight, but I need to increase calories and I'll be soon at 5500 calories which will cost me about 120€ / month just for food!

*I've made this new question because on previous I made misstake**
Girls, Would that be turn off?

• I would date guy even if it's skinny (YES)
    91% (49)
  • I wouldn't date guy who's skinny (NO)
    9% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

17

Most Helpful Girl

• i've always dated skinny. japanese boys tend to be skinny. i go for face and skinniness just comes with it.

What Girls Said 16

• You need to go to your doctor. Particularly if you are feeling like crap. My ex boyfriend had a fast metabolism. Bonus- alcohol would pass through his system really quickly. He could have 6- 8 beers (Australian beers) wait half hour and drive home, and be under the limit. Negitive- he had an op, and come out from under the gas within 30 seconds. The doctors still had him on the table and were finishing up. He came up fighting them off just to pull the tube out of his mouth. They were quite impressed at his strength for someone who just underwent an operation. It took 3 doctors and a nurse to hold him down to give him a shot.

• Doctor for what? Because of my natural fast metabolism? :D
      I'm an ectomorph..

• Not a turn off, I like skinny guys :)

• thanks for that opinion :)

• As long as you don't look mal-nourished, you're fine.

• I would if he had a great personality and treated me right, but skinny is definitely not my preference.

• but I am strong:D more than some of fake "big" guys. I was in school and all my friends who were going to gym I could easily bet them at running, pull-ups and other things. Gym is so overrated this days, it's so easy to lift weights :)

• That's great. Good for you! It's not all about body to me. Just have a preference for bigger guys... Not necessarily muscular, either. I prefer guys with a "dad bod".

• I love skinny guys, sorry for this but a fat guy is a turn off for me.

• Sure. I mean t he food cost might be a problem. But other than that if you have a good personality and I find you attractive there's no reason not thank
    O

• My boyfriend has that "problem" but I don't think anything of it. Unless you're trying to get with a girl that has a thing for bulky or thicker guys, you should be fine

• I would workout like crazy. Being skinny is attractive to some people but others may be a turn off

• nope working out like crazy doesn't work. Then I burn more calories than I intake. Even when I sleep I have 2x faster metabolism then "normal" people.

• you think eating a lot is easy? Cooking every 2 hours... plus lack of money :/ It cost a lot

• Bruh I don't know how financially stable you are

• Anything is better than getting fat lol

Dont worry about it skinny Guys are attractive but its always the Guy with a good personality You dont have to worry about looks trust me.

• My boyfriend has the same problem. he's super duper skinny, tall etc. We are complete opposites. I'm over 300 lbs and he's I'd say 110 or 120 lol but we love each other very much.

• Hey, if you have a crazy-awesome personality, then I don't give two craps what your size is. ^_^ Don't worry, I'm really skinny, too (5'7" and 98 lbs). The only way I can gain weight is by working out and building muscle. :(

• Skinny, fat, I don't care, shallow, deep, I do care.

• I like skinny guys. I hate it when you offend a guy by calling him skinny, to me it's a compliment

• haha yeah I really hate it when someone calls me skinny. That's like calling someone fat!

• But girls often love being called skinny. But I understand where you are coming from. I was more talking about when a guy has lost weight on purpose and asks me how he looks I will tell him that he is skinny or if he says he's fat (and he really isn't) then I'll say "no you are skinny" and he will be offended.

• If you're not thinner then me, it's fine

• what if I would be you wouldn't like me? :O

• Don't worry about it, you're fine☺

• As long as you're stronger than me doesn't really matter!