What's the most ignorant thing you've ever heard/read?

Most thumbs up gets mho

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guy once told me he believed that every person from Pakistan had murdered somebody. When I argued back that it was completely un-true he responded with 'Well it's my personal opinion'

What Guys Said 21

• You act/speak like a white person. (I'm black)

• Oh man I hate when I hear that -_- or when it's the opposite and they say " you're white stop talking black "

• I look at them like they are stupid, when they say that.

• Some fucking moron out there once said
    ''If God isn't real then who wrote the Bible''

It was that moment I literally gave up on life and our species as a whole.

• Nothing stands out but when I see racist interactions, ignorance is very high on my radar ( Donald Trump gets a special mention this week )

• Univision's decision is understandable
    www.tytnetwork.com/.../...-Smile-Stunning-Poll.jpg

• I have been on GaG for several years now. It would take a week to write all the ignorant things I have read on here just in the last couple of days lol.

• bout cooked mushrooms

yeah da word "ignorant" reminds me of 'em:

www.blog.sttropezhouse.com/.../...ed-mushrooms.jpg

• I was in high-school in my Senior year of 1986 when the
    Space Shuttle Disaster happened i was 18 years old that
    would be like 29 years ago , It was horrible day all them
    people when up in that Space Shuttle and it blew up
    they loss their life's. So this was Space Shuttle Disaster 1986

• Essentially everything on this website.
    And I take it this opinion is probably the most ignorant thing that the people who'll downvote me have read.

• That women are only attracted to looks or money.

• People who say they can believe it's not butter.

• "The government should enforce moral laws based on Christianity, just how the Founding fathers intended".

NO.
    (1.) It is not the job of the U. S. Government to enforce moral laws. Gay marriage being illegal was one of those moral laws.
    (2.) The Founding Fathers were Deists, NOT Christians. They also believed in the separation of church and state clause and the freedom of religion. Why would they want free religion if they wanted to make a Christian based nation?

• The government knows what's best for us

• That every Indian man has raped someone or will definitely rape someone in the future.

• "The men's right's movement isn't real."

• That white guys are the only ones who can and are racists. As a white male i really dont know how to respond. I just feel like this is 2015 and notthe 16 century. People should be smarter than that.

• "Every great American idea has come from government vision and government incentive"

-Vice Pres. Joe Biden

• This girl at lunch tried to tell me that. the first president was. black smhhhhhhhhhh SMH

• Why do people still think that Obamba is black? He just chooses to represent his black side

• I prefer this, but, I'll settle for something else

• During a news conference, slavery in America was brought up as being one of the terrible events in our history (where white people enslaved black people under brutal conditions) and this white reporter there raised his hand for a question, the people talking called on him, in a serious tone he said, " What were they wrong for? For giving them food and shelter."

To this day its the most racist and ignorant thing I've ever heard.

• The the most pressing issue in the U. S that needs to be addressed is gay rights. Just lol.

• "You stupid Chinese calling us Americans fat? Well what about all your fucking fat Sumo wrestlers in your culture! You stupid hypocrites!"

What Girls Said 14

• Well this is kinda recent but nowadays since they legalize same sex marriage people are all like "Oh I'm gonna move to Canada" but little do they know that Canada legalizes same sex marriage too.

• I love people who say they will move to Canada, especially when a democrat wins presidency. I mean, Canada is more liberal and socialist than the US in every way possible!

• That one is easy. Here is a ridiculous thing i ever heard.

"The Holocaust never happened. It is a conspiracy by Barack Obama"
    "Holocaust more like Holo-Hoax"

Isn't that ridiculous?

• The most ignorant thing I have ever heard is when I was walking into a store, and I heard a woman say: "Hey, at least I can run a mile, I don't think your even aware of the fact my body is 10 times better than yours will ever be." This is practically saying that she is better than that poor guy, which is not true, because in my opinion, just because she may be able to run a mile, doesn't mean that she is better than him.

• Someone girl's tweet that said " my first daughter is going to be a girl " 😒

• My sister seriously said "Omg, she (her friend) is SO skinny even though she eats soo much!! I told her she should seek a doctor to check if she suffers from anorexia!!".

I was literally speechless.

• One of hitler's MANY ignorant speeches.

"This criminal race has the two million dead of the (First) World War on their conscience, and now hundreds of thousands. Let no one say to me: we cannot send them into the mire. Who concerns themselves about our men? It is good if preceding us is the terror that we are exterminating the Jews. The attempt to found a Jewish state will fail.”

• "Isn't Italy a part of Africa?"

• All the bullshit the mexican president says :D
    Peña Nieto is by far the stupidest man I know.

• Everything on my Facebook feed at the moment.

• Lol smh these days every of thing I read is hella ignorant and disgusting.

• You know that feeling when you're asked a question but there are just too many things to mention that you remember nothing at all and just stay there completely silent? that's how I feel now :D

• I read on Twitter about this woman and she said something like, "I can't get pregnant at night, thats when the sperm falls asleep"

• Someone Called other race gooks

• New Mexico is not a U. S. State but a part of Mexico.