Why can't I stop thinking of him?

This guy in my class waits for me outside of class to talk to me... but usually im rushing and I dont have time... so one time in class he came up to me and said, "hi stranger"... Firstly I don't know him to call me a stranger. So I gave him a chance... and I talk to him and when we talk he stares into my eyes.. like he is looking through me. he's a cool guy... he's attached to me. Like we became friends quickly. We got in one agrument and I told him that I dont want to talk to him and he said, " You will never forget about me" Did he put something on me because I can't stop thinking about him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe a love spell. No I am jk.

In the argument you tried to establish dominance, but deep down you felt that he was right. So now you are subcociously remembering him.

I guess I am not sure of my opinion.

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like you made a connection that is all and he was being playful, flirty.

• Yeah he did put a curse on you and it's called feelings

• Ok. So why did he say I will never forget about him?

• y'all playing the love the game...

• Fuck him, everybody will leave alone you in the end.

What Girls Said 1

• You feel guilt over the fight and because you were mean to him