Do you ever wonder what kind of person you'd be now, had a certain event not happened to you?

I don't think about it a lot but sometimes I wonder how I'd be right now or what my life would be like right now, had I not been bullied in middle school. I wonder if things would be different. If I would be different. If I would have a job and maybe even be married now with kids and my own house, instead of worrying and fearing I'll never get any of that. Then I wonder if being bullied was even the reason at all for me being this way or if my life was just always meant to turn out this way, maybe this is was my destiny all along. Who really knows, right? Anyway, does anybody else ever wonder how things might be or how you might be had you not gone through particlar thing in your life?

Most Helpful Guy

• Almost everyday day of my life, when I was younger my family moved to a town that I hate and now im a grown man still trying to recover from it. Junior high through high school was a shit show for me too , I used to be a totally different person ,

You seem like a nice person though I think you will overcome it :)

What Guys Said 6

• Yes there is an event I think about and I wonder what would have happened if I acted differently. I said no to a girl in school and I often think where my life would have gone if I said yes.

• Yes absolutely. If I actually got married with my highschool girlfriend for 4 years, my life would probably be different now

• If you don't mind me asking, how so? Like how was your life with her, compared to how it is now?

• Yes I almost always do this is one of things I believe in too that people's personalities are determined by the experiences they have had in life.

• I often sit and wonder how amazing my life would have been had I never had depression.

• Yeah i do sometimes

• Yes, had my wife never had a 3 year affair and seduced 2 of her bosses behind my back.. I found out 15 years later... It changed my life and that of my children quite a bit

What Girls Said 3

• I think if I did not become a Christian when I did or made the choices I made that benefitted my relationship with God, I'd be dead right now.

• Yeah... I'd be a different person if 2013 went differently... I'd have better grades and I wouldn't need to see my mummy fight depression

• yes i often wonder what it would be like if i
    had saved my dad.