Does anyone else ever think this?

Does anyone ever just think 'wow. I used to be a sperm.'

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha well part of you anyway lol The other half was your mother's egg for that month lol

• Yeah. I just find it kind of amazing how I was two things at once. My past lives so to speak.

• I'm amazed at the fact that it was the sperm that helped make me, was the one that made inside the egg first lol

What Guys Said 6

• Not until you mentioned it LoL

• Ahaha well, I'm glad I put it in your mind :)

• Not me I'm all "wow I used to be an egg"

• Haha yeah that too. But the egg isn't as active as the sperm though is it. I used to swim.

• well... only half of me was...

• Half of you used to be a sperm. The other half used to be an egg. Never forget that.

• No, because I never was.

I doesn't matter which sperm cell carries the DNA first to the egg. I believe that it doesn't change anything.

• Every sperm is different

• +Asker There are thousands of identical sperm cells. I agree that there is variation. And Eggs differ in DNA.

But I believe that it doesn't matter what DNA you get the soul is ethernal.

• Ah, fair enough. I see your point.

What Girls Said 1

• Hahahahahahahahahaha omg your question made my day. Love it.

I've never thought that