My boyfriend texted his ex-friend with benefits, asking to hook up again.. what should I do?

They stopped hooking up about a year ago but have been friends, which I didn't mind cause they seemed to transition into platonic friends. But over the weekend my boyfriend go SUPER drunk and was drunk texting her saying things like: "I miss hanging out with you", "you were the best sex I've ever had", "I know we called things off but will you let me come back to you?", "my gfs going out of town soon we can mess around on the down low".. he was literally begging her to hook up again but thankful she said no and ignored his messages.

I'm very reglious and I don't believe in sexual activity before marriage, not even an hj. I understand that he's sexually frustrated and was also very drunk.

What should I do about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• You two are not sexually compatible. It is not fair to you to have to do things you don't want. It is also not fair to make him go without things he does want. I hate to say it, but most guys will not be faithful in a relationship like yours due to no physical intimacy. That is a huge sacrifice that most guys will not make to honour your religion. You need to respect his need and desire for physical intimacy and let him go. You need date someone else that has the same beliefs as you.

What Guys Said 4

• I'd break up

• Why are you still with him... he's obviously not faithful. Being drunk is not an excuse.

• I would dump him if I was you

• leave... you want to be leftovers? his come rag to wipe himself off on after her?

What Girls Said 1

• The best, most reliable decision for you is to leave him. When someone shows you who they are the first time, believe them. Don’t make excuses for them, don’t dismiss their self-omission of truth, and do not pretend that there’s no significant meaning behind his action. He basically cheated on you. If it weren’t for the interference of his ex f*ck buddy, he would have put you in an awful position and brought you some seriously heavy heartache. If he had it his way, his dick would have been all over and inside another woman, her breasts would have been in his hands, his mouth on hers, his tongue probably in her vagina. I’m being descriptive so that the truth really sticks. This was a foreshadowing event. It’s an indication that he doesn’t have the value system to practice integrity, honor, and respect you behind your back. I have been drunk plenty of times and never had the urge to cheat just as other people in a relationship with problems don’t get drunk and want to have someone else’s genital. That’s a pathetic excuse: he’s blaming it on the alcohol when in fact he’s just a sleazy, dirty pig.

Leave him. You deserve better. He’s going to cheat on you.