Fallout vs. Skyrim?

When I saw this video it was really funny but they did a crappy job with the skyrim dude. Since that armor isn't good in the actual game. He needs to be wearing the dragon armor or something on the lines of that, should use either the pirate duel swords or the nightingale sword, needs to be using the fireball skill since it does the most damage spell wise, and didn't use the best and strongest shouts.

• Skyrim
  • Fallout
  • both
  • neither

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• well since fallout 4 is coming out soon someone prb just thought it would be good if the fallout guy won and i am sure they had a budget does't really make sense to go all out for 3 min vid

• Both are great games. I have to give the edge to Fallout due to the series of games vs just the one Skyrim.

• hahaa I love these beatdown videos. can't believe the vault guy won, he's only human.

• Honestly I've never played Fallout, and i don't plan on picking up the 4th one (Unless it goes on sale on steam :P), But, I have probably sunk about a week of my life into Skyrim, And it kicked ass :P.

So yeah, My heart goes to skyrim ;)

• I find both massively overrated. Fallout still is better though. Skyrim just feels soulless and sterile in its huge world.

• I like the fact with the elder scrolls series you can add so many different mods to improve the game.

• Sure, play whatever you want. No need to justify yourself. I just gave you an honest answer.

• I know :) have you ever tried games with mods?

• I haven't heard any of those things to be honest...

• I love skyrim

What Girls Said 0