What makes you decide when to upgrade your car?

• New features that more modern cars have that yours does not.
  • When it gets to a certain number of miles or kilometres I automatically replace it no matter the condition it is in.
  • When it gets to a certain number of years old no matter how many miles, kilometres or its condition I replace it.
  • When it starts breaking down and giving trouble I replace it, that could be any number of miles, kilometres or years old. I don't want to be fixing cars
  • I keep it until it costs more to fix than it is worth. I don't mind fixing cars as long as it is worth my while.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• If it does on me and there's nothing left to do. Also if it cost more to repair it then to buy a new car

• When it dies in the middle of the intersection 😉

• Haha my sisters Volkswagen Golf GTI died in the middle of the motorway.

• Oh ok, VW cars are nicer cars than Suzuki's but don't have the reliability Suzuki's do.

• You would almost think if the are not that reliable, they would try to change things up. Ya know?

What Guys Said 2

• I plan on using it till it breaks

• N. a. I just buy another used car after it dies. It really is not an update.