Girls, is this normal?

This is strictly for girls and strictly medical!
I stopped my cyclean the day before yesterday.
Earlier today I had relations with my boyfriend. I've been bleeding real bad ever since. My stomach hurts, I feel nauseous and my head is pounding.
The blood is bright red.
Not the normal dark color it is for older blood at 4 he end of a cycle.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• You could have torn something. If you start feeling really weak, get to the hospital because you're bleeding internally and could die from blood loss.

What Girls Said 12

• Try contacting a doctor! You may have broken a tissue, or started your period unexpectedly... and its just a different color? Honestly, go see a doctor. Maybe your doctor can find out what is wrong! Don't be afraid to give her a call!

• Yes that's normal. Sex does that to me too, even fingering does. You're fine

• I mean around your period it's normal. But it shouldn't last more then a few hours

• You should try to get a doctors appt. It sounds like you've torn some tissue, and its very easily done. I wouldn't worry to much about it, just get to a DR as soon as I could.

• you should seek medical attention asap

• Are you on birth control? When i was on nexplanon i would bleed bright red sometimes (though im not sexually active might still apply)

• Definitely go see a doctor

• Doctor ASAP. Doesn't sound normal.

• i would see a doctor

• Er room asap

• Ask a doctor.

• Sounds normal to me.

• It is nornal.