Do you have a NICK NAME? What is it? And why?

Why do they call you this name, or you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had lots of nicknames over the years, most notably would probably be.

Bud: Simply because that's what my closer friends like to call me

The Zen Man: Because I am like a monk in the sense that I am always focused, extremely calm and centered much like a Japanese monk of the Soto school is. One day at school someone called me that and it just stuck lol.

I've been called lighting a couple times because I'm a martial artist/fighter and my kicks hit like lighting they are fast and hit just as hard.

Writers/phoenix refer to me as phoenix because it's my pen name, and like the phoenix a long time ago was reborn from the ashes of my past into a new man so to speak, different but the same.

What Girls Said 10

• My nick name - non-existent - but if I were to give myself a nick name I would say either teddy bear or koala bear.

• Prisillest.

Start out in 7th grade when everyone wanted to ditch swag. So my friends were nicknamed Triple Supreme, Obey 'Strada, and mine was prisillest. As in the illest/dope.

I use it as a username sometimes and so friends of mine might call out prisillest. I have another friend that calls me prisilly. And my family calls me prissy/pris. And my dad calls me prixi.

But I perfer Priscilla.

• I don't have a nickname. Some my friends will call out my name & pronounce my name wrong on purpose. I don't feel like explaining why. I'm not a fan of nicknames anyways. I don't call anyone by a nickname unless the prefer it that way. Like Samantha to Sam or Charles to Charlie.

• I was called Coco for a while. My dad now calls me Crash (sigh).

• When I was younger some of my family called me Freckles because back then I had a bridge of small dark freckles on my cheeks over my nose. Sadly I don't have them anymore. :) :P

• Thickness because of my thighs in leggings

• i don't have one really

• Peaks as in Twin Peaks. Has to do with my chest.

• My friends call me Veroni.

• I don't have one.

What Guys Said 9

• I have loads - My family call me Davey and I always associate it with being a childish nickname and whenever my friends here my family call me that they use it for awhile, I much prefer Dave

• nope don't have but if "bro","dude", m8" and stuff like dat count as a nickname, then ok

• They call me the pussy destroyer.. Just kidding, I have none.

• Absolutely I do

• R&D. Creative solutions to problems in college lab course.

• Tre'- I'm the third.

• Zero Is my nickname

• Nico short for Nicolas

• Bushwhick Bill. Because I'm a ugly mofo.